FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I have a 4 door... It's a ghey blue Commonwhore (Holden Commodore for you US folk).

That is now becoming the tow-car.

My new daily is a 2 door :D

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Until the child is 9kg or 70cm long, they must be restrained in an ADR approved rear-facing baby seat, which is to be anchored to a mounting point (which is compulsory in all vehicles from 1995 onwards - most cars had them anyway).

When the child is heavy or long enough, they must be restrained in an approved forward facing child seat, also to be anchored to the mounting point.

I have a convertible seat for Chloe that is orange and black and looks like a mini racing seat :)

Pernilongo

LADA is my daily
Jul 15, 2007
Los Angeles
LilMissMkIII;1165832 said:
Until the child is 9kg or 70cm long, they must be restrained in an ADR approved rear-facing baby seat, which is to be anchored to a mounting point (which is compulsory in all vehicles from 1995 onwards - most cars had them anyway).

When the child is heavy or long enough, they must be restrained in an approved forward facing child seat, also to be anchored to the mounting point.

I have a convertible seat for Chloe that is orange and black and looks like a mini racing seat :)

We have very similar regulations around here, but not in my homeland. Then, i would shoot with Soarer, or Cobalt. I tried to put rear-facing baby seat in my MKIII and it didn't fit. It might be a Tiburon (Coupe) but very unlikely. Although, if i did fail, I'm very interested which 2 door you found to be comfortable enough for a rear-facing baby seat. I'll need to put 1 more baby seat very soon, so, it's interesting.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Already have a JZZ30 Soarer out the back... It's not running, but so far as I can tell, the rear-facing seat fits comfortably.

We did try the rear-facing seat in my MkIII, and it did fit, however I wouldn't have been able to carry a passenger.

Cobalt? We don't have those over here as far as I know, and you wouldn't catch me dead in a Tiburon!!!!!

This daily will accommodate my daughter in a forward-facing seat, as she is just about ready for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.