FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Haha!

You've had no updates for me to dance about Mister!!!!!

Btw, we started on the guage install last night (By "we", I mean Sam did everything, and I sat and pretended to be useful ;))... At this late stage (6 nights to go, and Sam working everyday), we are just going to move the climate control to inside the glove box, and the guages will go where the climate control was... Fingers crossed it all goes well... Time is running out!

We also need to get the IC piping purchased and on the car, and everything polished up... Going to be some hectic nights at our place up till Good Friday!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm sure he can handle it...........with your expertize supervising that is...........:biglaugh:

Updates for my car...........it runs great. I have nothing else to update........:icon_bigg

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
"Oh! An ecu might help"

Yes, boost guage was installed, and we wanted to test it... SOMEone kinda forgot to plug the ecu back in before trying to start the car... Had me in stitches!!!!!!!!

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
Well how much boost?

LilMissMkIII;956794 said:
"Oh! An ecu might help"

Yes, boost guage was installed, and we wanted to test it... SOMEone kinda forgot to plug the ecu back in before trying to start the car... Had me in stitches!!!!!!!!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ok, guages are in!

p958066_1.jpg

p958066_2.jpg

Intercooler piping going on tonight, and new front speakers going in aswell :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
IJ.;958119 said:
LMAO I'm surprised you take anything I say seriously :D

Who exactly are you? How did you get so many posts, and what's with the funny accent?

Looking sexy as can be Kristel.............and the gauges look good too..............:naughty:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ok, not too much to update at the moment... We leave for Nationals tonight...

Didn't have time to do any polishing nor the IC piping, BUT the guages work, I have new front speakers (120w Fusions... WAY better than the 15w stockies from Toyota), AND my drivers side door handle looks like it was never touched (see first post for pics of what the bastards did to it when they stole it) :)

Tonight she is getting a service, and we are leaving at 3am for the 6 hour drive to Nats...

I'll be taking my laptop with me, so I hope to be able to post pics over the weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.