fastest youve ever been in a car.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprarx7nut said:
P.S. was this in your mkiv, or a mkiii?

Not that it would matter really A car with great set-up can be quick as well. Could be a Neon for that matter :icon_razz Ok ok..that is a bit extreme :biglaugh:

Element256 said:
the mk4. It's VERY quick at getting to high speeds like that

So is mine ;)

Element256 said:
Pardon ??

I raced an R1 up to 150mph in South Central L.A. on the freeway :aigo: Everything was just fine except for his bike losing :cry: :naughty:

I could just be dumb like you said though:hsugh:

What year R1 was this? (don't say an 05) They run low 10's high 9's from out of box. What is your power now anyway on race gas?! :naughty:

I have raced many bikes as well and is fun when they look over and have a look of surprise because they expected to win. :biglaugh:

Fastest for me was a buried speedo. (Needle was where the hand brake light is) 175MPH?

Duane

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
upgradedsupra said:
What year R1 was this? (don't say an 05) They run low 10's high 9's from out of box. What is your power now anyway on race gas?! :naughty:

I have raced many bikes as well and is fun when they look over and have a look of surprise because they expected to win. :biglaugh:

Duane

Dunno much about Bike years etc and this wasn't from a dig it was a freeway roll. It was the blue and white one with a big R1 on the gas tank.

Got thumbs up from him so he was cool about it. Had one of those mohawk helmets too.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Element256 said:
Dunno much about Bike years etc and this wasn't from a dig it was a freeway roll. It was the blue and white one with a big R1 on the gas tank.

Got thumbs up from him so he was cool about it. Had one of those mohawk helmets too.

Ok so if it was white then was probably an 02 or 03 which is doable. Nice kill :biglaugh:

The RHD 1J, I had the speedo also buried but that damn thing doesn't go as high as the North American versions. WEAK!

Duane

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Driving:

130 in 89 Celica ST (still pulling, ran out of road)
150ish in 98 Mustang GT (same as above)

Riding:

160+ in 04 Cobra Convertible (Uncle let off)

Junkie

Another Old Guy
Aug 22, 2006
PacNW - Area 51
154mph on a GPS in a 7mgte MKII, with <300whp at the time, pig rich/untuned ..... 3.42 rear gear. Hit the dyno later that day, 28xwhp, tuned to 354whp after 3 pulls - Nobody wanted to play on the way home that day ;)

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
143 in my integra dd. i was still accelerating when a dumb bitch, who happened to be talking on her cell, decided to jump off the on-ramp sraight into the left lane. she was going maybe 50-60 mph. i literally stood on the brakes. it was the scariest and closest death-cheating moment of my life.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
145 in the supe, only scary because it was on a rural 2 lane road w/ some really strong cross winds that would push the car off to the side about 7 ft. at every little crest.

Now not long ago i did go lead foot w/ it and i dont know exactly how fast i was going because the speedo crapped out on me but i get the feeling it was faster than my first run. 5400rpm w/ an a340e w/ the 3.7 gears in the back, if someone does the math it'd be cool.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Pegged the 160 speedo in my 05 STI seeing if it had a speed limiter... it doesn't and I still had quite a bit left. Freaking stupid, but it was fun.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Poodles said:
stock except for a shimmed wastegate (at the time, far faster now MUAHAHHAHA)

p789842_1.jpg

HAHA!! Does any of us ever put GAS in our supras!!! or is it stuck there..?