fastest youve ever been in a car.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
160 in my friends 94 Impala SS

about 155 in my Supra so far

and 160+ on Kawasaki 636(not totally sure because kawi speedo's are known to be off 4-6% on those models, and it was reading 178 I think)

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
130+ on the road in front of my house. I crested a hill with a slight bend in it when a semi came from the other side and the air between us damn near pulled my car into the other lane.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
MKIII N00b said:
what are you trying to get at? lol, i meant in the context of the car. and i probably will go turbo when i get the money, keeping the car but i need to change the bushings i think...

lol my bad again..i meant to say BADASS pinoy madapaka. (im pinoy too).

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
I've done 135 mph (according to speedo) in my 87 Supra NA 5-speed with one passenger and luggage for the both of us. I'm estimating the actual speed was about 127 mph.

I've also done 110 mph in a 1994 Chrysler Town & Country. :)

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Swaq, nice @ the T&C lol.
I think I've hit just under 100 in my moms Silhouette, but I don't feel comfortable cuz its too unstable, and the rack & pinion assy is cracking so I don't feel safe lol.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Bouncing off the rev limiter in my 88T in 5th gear a few times. (170+mph.)

Routinely used to play around in the 140's, thus the huge brakes. :)

Will see with the new turbo and fuel. (Should be more like playing in the 150's and 160's before it's time to slow down now.)

Lots of one mile grid farm roads around here with stop signs at each mile, and not much traffic, but great visability. You can see for miles that your the only car around.

Same goes for high plains areas, lots of very straight roads with great visability where you can see for miles and miles. (And it's totally safe to go 170mph and not really worry about side road traffic, there are no side roads.. :) )