fastest 7mgte

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
jugalo65978 said:
tell me more i wANT to be the fastest! plese send me in the right direction.
I have spent somewhere in the range of 25-30 thousand dollars on my car and I am nowhere in the realm of the fastest car.. It takes alot of money , work, time, and dedication . Just be ready for months of R&D and hard work.. I have worked for two independent race teams and one pro team wich had gobs of money and resources available to them.. neither were the fastest in there class or car very very close though.. I guess my point is if your just starting out set goals that are more feasable.. 8.09 is haulin ass

Jason

jugalo65978

Jun 3, 2006
idaho
Tun_x said:
Be careful.. I would definetly think twice unless you are a E. E. Once you see how much money goes into a motor that will generate that much power. I think that you will reconsider using something home grown . there is a reason none of the Pro guys making that much power are using home made engine management .. Thats not to say that it cant be done ... I personaly would love to be involved with any program or car thats is gearing up to break records
my .02 $

Jason

ill have my E.E. in less than a year. im exited to finaly be done with it. im going to go for some mecanical engenering next, not sure whare yet. the hole idea is that i am building my fuel injector controller as my capstone for my degree.

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
mibrum said:
I did 7.44 sec @ 39psi boost.This year I have to go 6.8sec with 45-50 psi boost no nitrus
in a rail :biglaugh: I would wager that it is less than half the weight:icon_bigg

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
MDCmotorsports said:
Fastest where?

1/8th? 1/4? Standing mile? Closed course?

Soon truth be told *crosses fingers* we will have a 200mph mk3.

aiming for 220mph here over $50000 invested in total with $15-20 000 to go hope to finish it towards the end of the year before i run out patience as i can only afford toast for food lmao

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
group a supra, you ought to create a donation thread!!! With the time invested in your monster so far , you should be eating better, not worse, in order to concentrate enough to NOT fuck up this close to finishing. I'm dead serious.
-Dave

89toy

Banned
Nov 10, 2006
10,000 lakes
I think the rear suspension would need some serious modification to go faster then 9s.

If you want to go that fast do yourself a favor and buy a Nova or something.

This is exactly what i mean by saying im an underdawg. Buy a Nova, buy a Nova, what buy a nova! r u out of yur mind wrong thread to say that in buddy im once again very offend it just really gets to me when people say how slow the mk3 is or how fucken ugly it looks. Well ill say this to them FUCK U BIATCH ill smoke u in this fucken classic import making u wonder just what the fuck in this world just jetted by and smoked the crap outta ya so fast u couldnt even recongize the tail light. And ill be laughing in the end rubbing this shit in yur face. Ill never sell my ride give me sometime im coming for u all 2j,mustang,skyline, whatever the fuck i dont give a fuck and i aint stoping until im on top. I might be small now but in time ill shine brighter than the fucken sun all at it in a JZA70 KILLER RIDE HAHAHAHAHAAAA JUST GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

jugalo65978

Jun 3, 2006
idaho
89toy said:
I think the rear suspension would need some serious modification to go faster then 9s.

If you want to go that fast do yourself a favor and buy a Nova or something.

This is exactly what i mean by saying im an underdawg. Buy a Nova, buy a Nova, what buy a nova! r u out of yur mind wrong thread to say that in buddy im once again very offend it just really gets to me when people say how slow the mk3 is or how fucken ugly it looks. Well ill say this to them FUCK U BIATCH ill smoke u in this fucken classic import making u wonder just what the fuck in this world just jetted by and smoked the crap outta ya so fast u couldnt even recongize the tail light. And ill be laughing in the end rubbing this shit in yur face. Ill never sell my ride give me sometime im coming for u all 2j,mustang,skyline, whatever the fuck i dont give a fuck and i aint stoping until im on top. I might be small now but in time ill shine brighter than the fucken sun all at it in a JZA70 KILLER RIDE HAHAHAHAHAAAA JUST GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
hell yah thats right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
how much money do you have to just rebuild the engine every year becasue you feel like it. unless by rebuild you mean take it apart, check every thing out and put it back together.

700 horsepower is quite a bit, for a first goal.

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
you guys are making it sound so easy. lets see how many engines it takes. how old are you guys just out of curiosity? i could see just the engine including management, tuning equipment and all nessisary parts including turbo and manifolds bieng in excess of 10g's. if you got what it takes by all means go for it, and get video and pics. but i think your underestimating this a little.

jugalo65978

Jun 3, 2006
idaho
nosechunks said:
how much money do you have to just rebuild the engine every year becasue you feel like it. unless by rebuild you mean take it apart, check every thing out and put it back together.

700 horsepower is quite a bit, for a first goal.
when i say rebuild i mean rebuild (full tare down and inspecttion) i live in idaho and it snows all winter so i can drive it any way. also i have my own shop so thats where i get all my cash. i am 23. and your right 700 is a bit high im actualy lowering my goal to 500 for the first year. just got my hands on a spare moter and trans so that way i can build one whail i use the other in my car.