fastest 7mgte

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Yeah but that's a dragster. We need some clarification, do you mean the fastest a 7M's ever run or a 7M powered Supra?

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Guys...Do your studying better. ;)

There are multiple MA70 Chassis'd 7MGTE's out there pulling off 9 and 8 second passes.

Of course...the 3 I can think of off the top of my head are all like TH350 or 400 Auto's with big@$$ stalls. :D.....but yeah, 7M powered. ;)

*EDIT* I'll rummage through my pictures and find ^^these^^ said cars.

Give me a second. :)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Still on sawblades and MKIII 5 stars :):):):)

(This is fairly old as well...........I'm sure there's been improvements since then).

_____

(This MKIII did 8.09 ET........Twin Turbo 7M....I'm not aware of the specs, but I do know he was in the whereabouts of 800rwhp.) ;)

Gossssh, I'm so FTW. :rolleyes:

There's a few others......but I don't feel like looking through my thousands upon thousands of Supra pictures. :(

-Jeff

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
You want to be the fastest?

If you're willing to fork up $xx,000, hundreds upon hundreds of hours of hard work and time, and have the necessities to do it...Go for it.

Go get a bigass stall, a built 3/4 speed transmission, 35+psi (depending on size and flow of turbo), several thousand dollars in your entire suspension setup, a bunch of monitoring/tuning hardware and some very sticky tires.

That will be a start. :icon_conf

It's much more complicated than you *probably* think.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
jugalo65978 said:
tell me more i wANT to be the fastest! plese send me in the right direction.

You better be willing to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars, and hundreds upon hundreds of hours of work....Ask me how I know. It woudl be 10x cheaper to do it in a mustang/camaro/chevelle/nova, etc......

jugalo65978

Jun 3, 2006
idaho
no i understand exactly how hard it will be. its going to take me a few years but my wife has agreed to let me put every cent that i make in to my supra. she spoiles me. i just want to see whats bean done so i can top it, i time of course.