Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
I'm actually just some asian kid soooo:
1552li8.jpg

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
Ah why not...Another one of me drunk. Yes, that's my girlfriend in the picture quite pissed at me for some reason ;)

p1276827_1.jpg

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Hellooooooo Kathy! (Cathy?)

Me, today after I got home from a business meeting that was actually pretty cool:

Edit: Damn, I'm dorky! LOL!
Edit2: In reply to Mo's comment below- The goddamn tie was choking the shit out of me all fucking day. I loosened that bitch as soon as I stepped into my truck! LOL. (I have a fucking huge Adam's Apple- sucks for wearing dress shirts and ties!)

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
shaeff;1276831 said:

Me, today after I got home from a business meeting that was actually pretty cool:

Edit2: In reply to Mo's comment below- The goddamn tie was choking the shit out of me all fucking day. I loosened that bitch as soon as I stepped into my truck! LOL. (I have a fucking huge Adam's Apple- sucks for wearing dress shirts and ties!)

In reply to Chris' edits.....

HAHAHAHAHA :kickinthenuts:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Smile Ashley, your mighty Tigers will win a game or two this year...........:evil2:

I can't post another picture of myself or I risk a week off of Supramania by Mike and / or Ian.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
shaeff;1276831 said:

Pee Wee Herman, anybody? :biglaugh:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
shaeff;1276831 said:

Damn dude, you're uglier than I thought. How do you get any action with the ladies?

You know what will make you look better? Shipping a certain engine part from AUS up to Canada. I'll PM you my address.

Status
Not open for further replies.