Face to names

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
suprahero;1075351 said:
This was taken from my room at the Rio, a few days ago. I already know I'm funny looking so no need to point it out.........:cry:
p1075384_1.jpg

Nice melon head.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Thought I would finally share in this thread since I stumbled on this long lost and never before published picture of the moment my fat ass cracked the windshield on Lucy...

DSCF1378b.jpg

Feel free to gouge out your eyes now! :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
DreamerTheresa;1075461 said:
...Oh.

See, I was going to call you cute. But you ruined it. Or something.

Thanks DT, but I'm pretty sure it was my mom and dad that ruined it for me.

Johnathan............:biglaugh:

CT and the Freak........thanks guys, I feel a lot younger than my age also.

Thanks Kyle, Burt Reynolds sent me an email and said he needed it back.

Pete, I guess you figured that since I put mine on here, you had nothing to lose.........JK
all I can see is a red X...............:3d_frown:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
If you guys want to see what happens to me on 7-4-08 when I drink and play around with fireworks, go to youtube and look for something like "dirty roman candle".

It'll have a description on it with my name (chris) in there somewheres. My fiance put it up last night. I'd link you all to it, but I'm at work and youtube is blocked here.

Edit: Here's the video - SC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJQbJGCaFJI

Last edited by a moderator:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Damnit man...........I wish the red X hadn't gone away now Pete................:aigo:

:biglaugh:......you know I love you.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
LOL, well I figured some kind of image should now acompany my posts...maybe now people wont take me so seriously :sarcasm:

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga

I will let you know how hot hell is!!!!!!!!!

Me admiring my blown up radiator on my 4x4. I almost threw the camera in the street after my girlfriend took the picture. Radiator blew the top cap right when i opened the hood. It was HOT but I am sure hell will be hotter.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
theWeezL;1075440 said:
Thought I would finally share in this thread since I stumbled on this long lost and never before published picture of the moment my fat ass cracked the windshield on Lucy...

DSCF1378b.jpg

Feel free to gouge out your eyes now! :D

Oh thank the lord I didnt see that........ I will never think of you the same now, Pete.. Thank you.. I'm going to go to bed tonight, try to have a nice dream, and that image is going to pop up...

Speed, he's a sweetie though..

Suprahero, I thought you were older in age (not because you look old, I just assumed it).. You look very young though.. Like late 20s..

Status
Not open for further replies.