Face to names

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
D34DC311;1068583 said:
LOL, so wait, you grew out your hair and beard just to say fuck you to the military? :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Or because your hero is grizzly adams? J/k
I wasn't allowed to have a beard or mustache before I was even capable of growing them [when I was 18 I didn't have to shave but once, maybe twice a week to maintain standards]. My head and face were both close to bald when I separated in November 2006. For 9 years I had to keep cleanly shaven, so of course I let it go to try something new. It turns out that I seem to really like it.
They don't care what you do when you get out.
It is funny, though a bit irritating, to see some of the still-brainwashed ex-Marines where I work say "I don't know how you can let your hair grow like that after 9 years." They still maintain a nice buzz.
Free thought FTW!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
drunk_medic;1068589 said:
I wasn't allowed to have a beard or mustache before I was even capable of growing them [when I was 18 I didn't have to shave but once, maybe twice a week to maintain standards]. My head and face were both close to bald when I separated in November 2006. For 9 years I had to keep cleanly shaven, so of course I let it go to try something new. It turns out that I seem to really like it.
They don't care what you do when you get out.
It is funny, though a bit irritating, to see some of the still-brainwashed ex-Marines where I work say "I don't know how you can let your hair grow like that after 9 years." They still maintain a nice buzz.
Free thought FTW!

LOL, I guess I can see that, conformity sucks.:biglaugh:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
ZoomZoomZoom;1068912 said:
So this is why your car wasn't at the Indy meet?? You could've just Fred-Flintstoned it right on over!!

Great pic - nice touch with the steering wheel Jon..

Yes, This would be the reason why both Jon AND myself didn't make the meet in our Supras...:icon_razz
I'd normally brag about the lightweightness of my Hardtop Supra...but unfortunately I don't think Fred Flinstone himself could handle leg-strolling a Supra............ :biglaugh:

Jeff

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
renewed passport pic, taken this past june ....

Will

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
drunk_medic;1068552 said:
Sister In-Law's wedding, March '08.
[thumb]http://images1.filecloud.com/733985/Me01.jpg[/thumb]
HOLY SHIT DUDE! You look A LOT different from the last time I saw you! ;)

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Got a little dirty working on the Jeep that Dave(Buckshotglass) dropped off today.
The reason my hair is sticking out in the back is not because of just waking up, its from the tranny fluid that has found its way into my hair. Hands and arms were washed prior to this pic, my B. And jeans are not...errr...WERE not stained with oil. That's all from today...

p1074445_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
This was taken from my room at the Rio, a few days ago. I already know I'm funny looking so no need to point it out.........:cry:
p1075351_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.