EBAY Scamer gets screamed at by Judge Judy!

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
silent_sniper can you please edit your sig, it's much larger than the rules specify.

I've noticed a lot of people with progressively larger and larger sigs. What's with that? Haha.

Thanks.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm glad that the woman doing the scam got owned, but Judge Judy always seems to piss me off. This case had nothing to do with her children or any of her personal life. She doesn't know that how her kids will turn out. I had a horrible upbringing and I'm not worthless. Anyways, she just gets on my mind with the high horse she gets on. I know a judge demands respect, but I don't like her..............lol

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
^^^
Yeah, the scammer got what she deserves, but I can't stand Judge Judy for all the reasons you stated. And notice how she somehow made it the guys fault. She does that a lot, she has a particular distaste for men. She will bash on them whenever she finds an opportunity. And the way she treats the people in her court room shows she has little professionalism. She is drunk on power, and is seldom, capable of listening to other peoples logic or reason. What a wonderful legal system she represents.:3d_frown:

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Yeah I agree too, I've never actually met a Judge who acted like her in real life. Not that I've met many Judges, but from what I've heard, they're usually a lot less of an assclown than Judge Judy.

I like how she owned the scammer and it was funny, but I think Judge Judy puts on a lot of what she says because it's on TV.

In any case; lollerskates.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
I have not watched her show in a while,but for her to come down on the hubby for his involvement sounds fair. It's not like she was doing this without his consent,after all,he answered the phone and was a dork to the other woman(who's daughter looked mighty fine) He knew what was going on,and by his supposed attitude,sounded like he had done the same thing before.
I say burn her at the stake! With all the fat she has,the fire wil last about a year.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Yes, Judge Judy is a jerk.
Thats why people like her show.
Just like Simon on American Idol.
I watch it occasionally-just to see him make fun of people..
Same with her. I watch it cuz she is so blunt and harsh and rude to the people. She tells it like it is, albeit a bit overboard, but the underlying point is still valid. And its amusing.

Dirgle: she doesn't exaclty represent the legal system here. ;)
BOTH parties are paid to appear, they know the outcome could be anything, I HIGHLY DOUBT she is even a part of the official legal system and that her decisions are binding. It is entirely for drama. Think about this: If the auctions literally said "You are bidding on a picture only" then, legally, she did not do anything wrong. Unethical, yes; illegal, I don't believe so. Buyer beware, that simple. People just do it for effect, I don't think the decisions ever COST anybody anything, its just taken out of the awards for appearing on the show. Read the disclaimer at the end of the program ;)

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
ChadMKIII said:
Dirgle: she doesn't exaclty represent the legal system here. ;)

Your entitled to believe that if you want.:icon_bigg

Judge Judy is real and her decisions are binding. And by the courts own admission operates according to the principles of the American legal system. So yes she does represent the legal system here. Drama or not when somebody watches her show they think so thats what a real court room is like. The ones on Boston legal are made up but her's, like it or not, is real. Imagine what somebody from another country thinks of our legal system when they watch that show. She is a poor steward of the legal system.

And while the husband was an ass, he was not part of the proceedings. This was between the plaintiff and the defendent. Where it any decent judge, if a lawyer tried to bring the husband in to the proceedings the way she did, the judge would have told him to shut up or get out.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
suprahero said:
I'm glad that the woman doing the scam got owned, but Judge Judy always seems to piss me off. This case had nothing to do with her children or any of her personal life. She doesn't know that how her kids will turn out. I had a horrible upbringing and I'm not worthless. Anyways, she just gets on my mind with the high horse she gets on. I know a judge demands respect, but I don't like her..............lol

Agreed.

The scammer couldn't come up with very good replies. She just kept repeating: "It's not my fault she can't read"...

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
ChadMKIII said:
Think about this: If the auctions literally said "You are bidding on a picture only" then, legally, she did not do anything wrong.

LOL yes it is wrong!
because the women who won the picture should say its deffective and i want my money back!

and then when they tryed to do that they got lashed by the husband and got falsified negative feedback because it was a missleading add!!

like read my disclaimer below in this add i put for my phone on ebay
between the quotes
""" YOU JUST GOT OWNED IF YOU WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY MY PICTURE OF A PHONE AND THIS TEXT IS IN MY ADD """

lol hit control A to see it because it is written in there but not obvious
also it is like saying i could counter fit money because in microscopic print hidden on my fake money i put "not intended for real currency" and go and spend it but they take it as cash and not catch the person until later and trying to tell the fbi and feds see i put "not intended for real currency" let me go why arrest me?