EBAY Scamer gets screamed at by Judge Judy!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's a pretty cool trick Mr. Evilempire. Now my girlfriend and I can type secret messages back and forth and my wife will never know what's going on.............:biglaugh:

Yeah, I'm going to cheat on a woman that is gorgeous, a great cook. loves supras, and loves to go racing.................not going to happen...........:biglaugh:

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE said:
LOL yes it is wrong!
because the women who won the picture should say its deffective and i want my money back!
Au contrair, a picture can't be defective, and IF IT STATES IN THE ADD THE ITEM IS ONLY A PICTURE, then LEGALLY nothing wrong was done, per my understanding. Like I said, unethical, very much so; nothing illegal.

and then when they tryed to do that they got lashed by the husband and got falsified negative feedback because it was a missleading add!!
Big deal, the husband was a smartass.
They've already reported the negative feedback to eBay, thats not something they're gonna go to court over.
it is like saying i could counter fit money because in microscopic print hidden on my fake money i put "not intended for real currency" and go and spend it but they take it as cash and not catch the person until later and trying to tell the fbi and feds see i put "not intended for real currency" let me go why arrest me?
No its not at all the same, because there is a LAW saying you may not actually print anything even somewhat similarly resembles official US currency.
suprahero said:
That's a pretty cool trick Mr. Evilempire. Now my girlfriend and I can type secret messages back and forth and my wife will never know what's going on.............:biglaugh:

Yeah, I'm going to cheat on a woman that is gorgeous, a great cook. loves supras, and loves to go racing.................not going to happen...........:biglaugh:
No one accused you of cheating. That seems like an awful lot of denial for something no one ever thought happened. When you deny something in excess, you know what that means......
Is there something you need to tell us, Suprahero? Or perhaps, more importantly, something you need to tell Vixen?

LOLOLOLOLOL JP Jay, JP.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Chad, I don't know what you're talking about........I haven't cheated, and I can explain the hickies, I mean burn places on my neck from where I was working on my car, and there's no way that's lipstick on my collar. It's Toyota red antifreeze.....honest, I swear...............:biglaugh:

I still think she's a bit billegerent when she doesn't have to be, but I guess it gets her ratings. I'd just have a hard time standing there while someone tried with all their might to make me look stupid and belittled me in front of a crowd, but that's just me............lol

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
suprahero said:
Chad, I don't know what you're talking about........I haven't cheated, and I can explain the hickies, I mean burn places on my neck from where I was working on my car, and there's no way that's lipstick on my collar. It's Toyota red antifreeze.....honest, I swear...............:biglaugh:

I'm forwarding a link to this thread to Vixen..... :3d_frown: :3d_frown:

suprahero said:
I still think she's a bit billegerent when she doesn't have to be, but I guess it gets her ratings. I'd just have a hard time standing there while someone tried with all their might to make me look stupid and belittled me in front of a crowd, but that's just me............lol
Simple, simple, simple. There is a set fund for each case she hears. The awards are not payed by the defendant if he loses. The plaintiff is awarded money from the fund, and the remaining amount is divided between BOTH parties. Not a bad deal, eh?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I guess that sounds better, but what price to you put on your pride? How much is it worth to have someone poke fun of you and not be able to retaliate? I'm not saying you would do it, but these people just sell themselves short in my opinion. I don't know how much money we are talking about but it would have to be alot to live with the shame and embarassment. At least now you know I do at least have a price for my dignity, but it's not five thousand.............:)

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
suprahero said:
I guess that sounds better, but what price to you put on your pride? How much is it worth to have someone poke fun of you and not be able to retaliate? I'm not saying you would do it, but these people just sell themselves short in my opinion. I don't know how much money we are talking about but it would have to be alot to live with the shame and embarassment. At least now you know I do at least have a price for my dignity, but it's not five thousand.............:)
Oh no way I'd embarrass myself on national TV, for quite a few times that amount (I'd guess right around 5 grand is the total fund). I'm just saying there are some people who would. Which is how the show exists.