Not open for further replies.

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
locustreign said:
like 14 kg front 12 in the rear.

Damn. Those springs are weak. Bouncy bouncy... Megans are 18kg front, 14kg rear. THAT supports the weight of the MKIII perfectly. I can even preload them more if I feel like it...

Kyle: Uhm... I was gripping actually. Low RPMs not to stress the motor. Handles like it's on rails though with the Megans and the ST sway bars. Can't wait to get my 1JZ in so I can crank up the RPMs, dial in some more oversteer on the sway bars, and break those Kumhos loose. :naughty:

Last edited:

locustreign

Jun 25, 2007
livermore
BlackMKIII said:
Damn. Those springs are weak. Bouncy bouncy... Megans are 18kg front, 14kg rear. THAT supports the weight of the MKIII perfectly. I can even preload them more if I feel like it...

I'm calling bullshit.

they dont have 18 kg.

plus,you were just bitching about how it felt like you were gong to break your back.

you're just being a idiot because you dont have the money for real suspension pieces.

locustreign

Jun 25, 2007
livermore
Grimsta said:
. I don't want driving comfort i want a suspension thats gonna hug a 90 flat corner at 120 without rolling the car over.

good luck trying to accomplish this impossible dream.

not even a corolla could accomplish this.

bye.

88supraFAST1

7M WHAT
Feb 8, 2006
Battle Ground, Wa
locustreign said:
I'm calling bullshit.

they dont have 18 kg.

plus,you were just bitching about how it felt like you were gong to break your back.

you're just being a idiot because you dont have the money for real suspension pieces.

HSD makes 18k springs i just called them to confirm on that and they said they do.:love:

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
locustreign said:

What the fuck? Excuse you? Have you ever driven a MKIII equipped with these coilovers? Both Grimsta and myself, and well as Robert from 935 own these coilovers, and if you read this thread you will see that most everyone LOVE them.

Do some research and actually test the product, before you start talking shit.

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
locustreign said:
I'm calling bullshit.

they dont have 18 kg.

Well i'm calling bullshit on you for being an idiot. WTF is this? F*^ckin teeny bopper "i'm a junior in high school so i know everything about cars since i've gone to 1 HIN" f(*#kin amateur hour?
Look this fag up and you'll see all he does is flame. Maybe cuz he's a flamer, i don't know, someone ban this fool please so we don't have to listen to stupidity. And as far as the 120 mph turn, who gives two munky turds about a corolla. Is that like the new chariot of the gods because they're cheap drifters and easy to get cheap parts for and fix? Cars do it all the F&$#kin time, its called the JGTC, i don't see any candy ass corollas in that.

Sorry guys, anyways, back to the topic, yes, Megans are very good...

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
I've seen that dumb little kid in other threads talkin big shit to all of us others that are certified techs, engineers, etc. like Robert and Aaron about something he doesn't know anything about. BTW... I KNOW people at Cusco, so tell me now, who the fuck do you know?!

locustreign

Jun 25, 2007
livermore
im not a dumb little kid.

and could you provide me with some proof of other threads where i was being a "flamer".

im not some fucking noob and i can make fun of other techs because i am a certified toyota tech.

im not a jdm fag either. sorry. i guess that really leaves you with nothing.

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
locustreign said:
im not a dumb little kid.

and could you provide me with some proof of other threads where i was being a "flamer".

im not some fucking noob and i can make fun of other techs because i am a certified toyota tech.

im not a jdm fag either. sorry. i guess that really leaves you with nothing.

provide proof you're not a noob.

and by buying ridiculously expensive parts that dont equal out in quality, which means that you basically payed for the name, leads people to believe you are a JDM fag.

its like buying a ferarri when you can make something faster and more stylish for less than half the money.

a good majority of us seem to have seniority on you as well... which may not mean we're smarter necessarily, it just means we'd probably have more pull in the community.

EDIT: I just looked through his posts(not many, so it didnt take much effort) and he doenst flame... he did say a few noobish things, but the only thread where he gets somewhat argumentative is this one.. sooo.. he aint a flamer...

BTW, for your rotors, you may have to shave them down on a lathe, as some J-Spec rotors come thicker than their USDM counterparts(silvia is thicker than 240 SX for instance)

Last edited:

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Oh you're not some dumb kid? Why does your profile say your 17? And by certified Toyota tech do you mean you have your Oil Changers of America certificate and you change oil on Toyotas sometime? Or perhaps your the lube kid at the local Toyota dealer, that indeed is a possibility. After all, you have to ask where to find certain parts, if things will fit when being at Toyota, you would have that covered. For I am a former Toyota dealership tech and when i was there i was able to pull schematics of blocks and bellhousings off TIS, do you know what TIS is? Because techs dont use the excuse "I can make fun of techs because i'm a tech too." waaah. So i see you got a 2JZ w/ getrag. Thats kinda interesting since you were asking about that 2 weeks ago, finish that swap awfully quickly didn't you?

Anyways if you don't know shit about something, dont open you mouth idiot. Visit Megan's site and check out their track series coilovers and cry about the coilovers you threw away that didn't come on your car. Or just keep mouthing off so we can continue to prove you wrong

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I see one more thread like this descend into a flamewar and I'm going to start banning people.

Be civil and stop acting like assholes please.

This behavior is uncalled for and 100% unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.