Did the dyno today, I gotta say IM happy!!!

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I guess you guys have not seen John Lunsferds race agains the Z06.....he had around 450whp and beat him by about 5 cars easy...its on his website If I am not mistaken.

The new C6 vette would be an even match...but on top end I really think the supra could hold its own...being that the Z06 ( C5 and C6) are both aerodynamically superior in every way.......but heck...just to SCARE someone in their new $70K vette would be WONDERFUL....

I never said I could "walk" a new C6 Z06.....but I could come sure damn close!

-Jonathan

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Of course you'd have to assume that the corvette is bone stock. But that is good company to be running with none the less. Congrats Riegn maker!!!! Get some meats and try to put that shit to the ground!! good luck

bluemax

The Family Man
Mar 30, 2005
Orange County, CA
The new Z06 is rated at 505 hp and I believe is under 3200 lbs.
It has a carbon fiber body with an aluminum lightened chasis. It has titaniun rods and valves (intake). There are performance tweaks every where. Its nothing like the standard corvette. It just looks similar to one.
Its a steal at $66k. With the limited production, I doubt Chevy makes much money if anything on it. The vettes in general are built just to keep up the icon status. They are not built with making the bread and butter for the stock holders and CEO in mind. Without the Vette, GM has no icon to show off.