Did the dyno today, I gotta say IM happy!!!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
damn,

wow. good job i just want to achieve that. not in my current 7m but in the one im looking for. just waiting for a clean cheep offer.

just wait till i graduate, then i'll start mine. your my rabbit, im gonna catch up.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I wonder if a bigger exhaust would help you out some? Cause I mean, on a turbo car no exhaust is the best exhaust.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
tubbie said:
Your dyno looks like a Honda turbo dyno.
Great power though...
Really, I thought it looked more like a jelly bean dyno... :D:D:D But on the street, where it matters, it feels AWESOME! I need to print out a dyno sheet where it goes to red line, tha power curve isnt as steep as it looks, well, it feels really good... Go for a ride in my Supra, I gaurantee you'll be impressed... If you arent, then you should seek the nearest hospital and check yourself in :D:D:D You might be dead, lol...

As for the exhaust: future plan... Gimme 6 months, I'll have a ffi, side to side 4" core fmic, IC spray kit, tubualr manifold, s/s down pipe, 720cc injectors and a few more goodies... My goal by this time next year, 600+... Jebus calls me his rabbit, well, I have rabbits Im chasing... "Rabbits" I respect and look up to... And trust me, I'll be there... I just want to represent the 7M community well... I hope I do...

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I will be over 400whp in one month. :cool:

thats my lame goal LOL....just wait to see my set up. I already have 80% of it here at my house...just going to get EVERYTHING and put it all on at once.

-Jonathan

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Yes yes I know..... :)

I dont think people actually know just how fast 400+whp is....turbo car that is.....they just dont stop pulling!

I could run around 450'ish tops WHP on my stock ( fully rebuild though) bottem end safely...obviously having a high boost and low boost setting on my boost controller....20lbs should pump out around 400+whp easily on the turbo I have.

If I want more, I will have to build up another motor with forged internals and such....but let me first get used to the power....kind of break my self in so to speak.....LOL

-Jonathan

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
^ yes, that bug you speak of has not left my system yet... and it never will. MKIII for life, bitches!

Jake, now go out and put a love spanking on some new vipers. video tape the kills then post it in the kills section. we need some kills to read that are actually interesting to read about in there :D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Jon, you will literally have to re-learn how to drive... I love it, and as soon as I get sticky tires, I'll love it even more, lol...

Ken: MKIII fo' lyf beeyatch! :D:D:D I actually just got done posting a thread on the local racing forum asking some 350Zs to come play with me... Should stir up a good nest... Those 350Z guys think they own... But at 400 or so hp, I should be able to put them in their place... I also asked the local Z06 vette to step up... :D:D:D Time to make them: RESPECT MUH AH-THOR-UH-YAH! :D:D:D

*edit: a turbo'd 350Z has 400 or so, thats what I was saying*

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
That is just awsome.
I dont think people actually know just how fast 400+whp is....turbo car that is.....they just dont stop pulling!
No they dont. 400 in a street car is ton, even pulling 3600 lbs.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
My buddy Patrick ( brewster bought his old shell about 1/2 a year ago or more)....he ran 518whp in his 7m'd mk3.....he said 2nd gear was useless and 3rd still spun like crazy with BFgoodrich Comp. T/A'S !!!!!!

Thats why I am going "conservative" 400whp....like I said in another thread...if I make more, thats icing on the cake!

450whp will EASILY walk away from Z06 vettes and some vipers! Definantly SVT cobra's and SS camaros do NOT know what they are in for.....LOL

I see that in 5 years, just as the mk4 did, the mk3 supra WILL BE known as a car to be reckonsiled with.....its just right now the pace has just started to build...as the 7mgte is slowly seeing how MUCH power on the stock bottem end it can take reliably.....X-Man on SF just made 600+whp on boost alone on a completely stock bottem end ( of course the reg. rebuild package of stuff).....I see 700hp is about where the stock rods can take it ( being shot pened and balanced and such).....

thats INSANE power.

I have ridden in an automatic 500whp car ( Buick GN)....taht was CRAZY fast...but a manual tranny is totally different.

Thats why when I run that much power...I will take people for a ride and just SHOW them just how fast 400whp is....

Reign Maker,

Congrats!

-Jonathan

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
siman said:
450whp will EASILY walk away from Z06 vettes and some vipers! Definantly SVT cobra's and SS camaros do NOT know what they are in for.....LOL

Not in a MK3. A Z06 weighs about 700 pounds less than a MK3. If you think a 450 rwhp MK3 is gonna walk a Z06, you're going to lose some money.