Crash Safety Ratings on the MKIII

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
Jayhall said:
and those nasty pop up head lights, proved that when the other guy said " He didnt have his head lights on and i couldnt see him coming"...that he was a scum bag liar

He must have shit himself when he realized the popped-up lights were undisputable evidence.

Great story...that is awesome.

suprageezer

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California
Jayhall damn I hate to see your Supra hammered but glad you are okay. I sure would have loved to see the look on that liars face when he either realized or was told your headlights were popups, and they were up at the time of impact.

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
Jayhall - glad you're ok and great pics. I think that is the most front end collapse I've seen and still no cab intrusion!

I've been collecting some front enders over the years...

p792446_1.jpg

p792446_2.jpg

p792446_3.jpg

p792446_4.jpg

p792446_5.jpg

Ds650rida

Mar 19, 2007
Jersey
www.myspace.com
I, myself am kinda glad that our cars are a danger to others. If somebody hit me in my supra, they'd be injured anyway, so thats just less work i'd have to do. haha

j/k thats f'd up.

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
lol Jag... i just dont like the styling cues on the pre89. if the pre89 and post 89 styling was reversed (like mine looked like it does but was an 86... yet the 89+ looked like the 86's) id like the older ones! i like my steering wheel better, guages, moulding, mirrors, bumpers, turn signals, lack of squirters, seats, AC controls, cruise ctrl switch gear, ecu and wire harness, tail lights, wing, reinforced rear subframe, and so on... put all that crap on an 88, id own the 88 in a heart beat!

like the other guy said, i do like the idea that my car would cause more damage in an accident than it would incur. its like driving my diesel Ram. man, if my supra got in an accident w/ an 02 Impreza, and ran it off the road and had compound damage, i honestly think the impreza would get totalled. Subarus incur HUGE repair costs when it comes to body work. the sheet metal on those things is like foil, and expensive to replac!