Come one, Come all, Post your tattoos/piercings (Some pics NSFW)

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
DSC01490.JPG

My most recent. Got this yesterday.

DSC01103.JPG

Got this one back in October.

Both were done by the same guy. If any of you are familiar with any Drift Alliance stuff, he has designed a couple of the shirts/sweatshirts, tattooed everyone in DA and was Tony and Hampshaa's Head mechanic last year. But he's back on the East Coast now doing awesome work. He came down to Jersey this weekend and tattooed for 3 days straight. I'm waiting for him to post up the pictures of everyone else's stuff because the batteries in my camera died. He did some amazing work this weekend.

Here is the gallery with all the pics from the first time he came down for a tattoo party back in October.
http://www.theoryinpracticeengineering.com/gallery/tattoos/

Tim

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
Thanks. Here are a couple more than he did this weekend.

l_8d0d05bf780aa80a3e4b16a37e2b0a7a.jpg

Another shot of mine.

l_0d2670c50525bf87502958aa9fc3a13e.jpg

Susan's compass rose. This is the start of a sweet sleeve with old map stuff and sea monsters.

l_d874566cc8e45fe6a9841f722d1d76d1.jpg

PA pride.

l_31503a626aa1adda54c4d94cc6dcea74.jpg

NJ pride.

l_0376ffeb80fa32b29cd5c8d0dc67787c.jpg

And Hammer time. This picture doesn't do this one justice. You can't really see the broken helmet or the bone sticking out of the diver's arm. But it's amazing.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm getting some new ink on friday. I designed up something that goes along with what I have on my shoulder. I'll post after I get it.

Wiisass: Where is the shop you go to where you live?

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
Thanks guys. Dave is awesome. I can't wait for the next session. I just have to decide what I'm going to get next time.

AF, his shop is up in NH, but he brought his FC to me for a cage this weekend and brought the tattoo stuff, so we set up a clean room at my friends and he worked out of there. We're trying to convince him to move down and work out of a shop around here, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

Tim

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Just got the other side of my lip re-pierced today, so finally a pic! :)

Oh, the ball in my tongue is almost clear, so it's hard to see...but it's pierced, with a 12-gauge bar.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
My 2 Most Recent, Aequitas and Veritas (Justice and Truth)

My bullets (first tattoo, about to get fixed up)

My lines (they have a meaning behind them but its alot to type, just kinda a reminder)

My ears are at a 0g now, only piercings I have left... for now.

marc3

canadian blood
Jul 19, 2006
quebec,canada
here you go,had this in my ear for about 7 years. the only piercing i have left . and this one is a keeper! i HAD my tongue and nipple pierced!
i know i need to shave, but it's winter christ. 10cm of snow yesterday, and 25 cm this saturday!! gotta keep warm some how!
sm_photo_missing.jpg