Come one, Come all, Post your tattoos/piercings (Some pics NSFW)

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Big Wang Bandit;936644 said:
Yeah, well, I avoided the pain rather well with this one. haha. None of my other tattoos itched at all really. I'm SO excited to get this colored in!

Since i assume you're going for a lot of bright,vivid color on this one, expect the color to hurt a little bit more :)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Slow66;936611 said:
Yeah, it'll do that...lol.

Just think though, just about any other tattoo you get wont hurt as bad as that one....well, except maybe the ribcage...

I have a big one planned for my ribcage, that's not going to be fun. Oh well, it'll be worth it.

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
i have 2 tats. one on my right ankle which i will have to take a pic of soon. nothing big...just the comedy/tradegy bit but w/happy and sad faces instead of the usual masks. the other tat u will just have to settle for description as it is in an area not many get to see. its a baby white tiger w/blue eyes.

been thinking about getting 3 more. a replica of the one my mom has which is an orchid w/a pair of eyes over looking the flower and is all the colors of a nice sunset. the other tat would be a woman hovering in mid air naked, one hand covering her snatch, the other arm covering her boobs, wings coming out from behind back...i'm still kinda toying w/this idea. also been thinking about getting one that wouldbe car related....maybe the little tein dude or something. been thinking about getting the white tiger redone to a black panther too.

i have had 3 body piercings....my belly button, eyebrow and tongue. still have my tongue, but the other 2 are no more.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I passed out on my 1st tattoo. It was crazy too, I was already 1/4th done with it and I started feeling really light headed. I remember for 30 seconds my vision was getting blurry and I was telling the guy I was going to pass out. It was actually kinda of cool, I tried so hard not too. I was out for like 30 seconds and when I got up we continued with no problems. I don't know why this happened exactly.

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
sm_photo_missing.jpg

My first one of the many. I plan on gettin 5 or 6 more and my next one next month. I was waiting for a thread like this to come around. I was actually thinking of making like this 2day so im glad i came across this one.

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
oh yea my next tat is going to be car related and on my forearm, Still toying with some ideas tho, Prolly something like " Living my Life in the Fast Lane" and some type of image, Just gotta give it some more thought and figure out exactly what i want. Any artist out there on the forums feel free to draw something and pm me, i would love to look at it ad possibly incorporate it into my next tat.

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
don't have one right now, but once i get some money and a reason to put it there, i want one on the back of my shoulder. had a friend that put one there and it looked awesome

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
DsBetterHalf;933037 said:
Whoever did this did a damned good job...I love it! The snake is gorgeous...what kind of red-tail is he? It looks a lot like my old Suriname. :) I have a feisty pastel Columbian now, she's a handful but she's worth it.

I have my tongue pierced, as well as the left side of my bottom lip, and my ears are gauged to a 14, but I don't have any pics...I also have a tatt on my lower back, of a spiderweb. I'll have to see about getting John to take a pic of it later.

yes it is a surinam....my friend (also my tattoo artist) is expecting another litter this year come spring....we are both big into snakes (obsessed more less)....I also have a gaboon viper....I used to have green trees, cobras, retics, and a bunch of other snakes....i just have a surinam boa and a gaboon now.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
gaboonviper85;938382 said:
yes it is a surinam....my friend (also my tattoo artist) is expecting another litter this year come spring....we are both big into snakes (obsessed more less)....I also have a gaboon viper....I used to have green trees, cobras, retics, and a bunch of other snakes....i just have a surinam boa and a gaboon now.

Lucky bastard! :) I want an eyelash viper so bad it's not funny, but Doward has firmly stated NO to any hotts...grrr...
Here's are a few shots of Kallisto, the pastel. She's currently around 3.5 - 4 feet or so :) And quite a bitch, LOL. I had to do cage shots, since I just fed her earlier today.
p944953_1.jpg

As for tats and piercings...I'm going tomorrow to get the other side of my lip pierced, and find out some pricing on "upgrading" my tattoo. :)

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Years ago I had a bunch of reptiles:

Colombian Red Tail Boa
Ball Python x 2
African Rock Python
Red Rat Snake
Savannah Monitor
Tegu

I've got one tatto. I'll get Theresa to take a pic of it. It's old however, I think it was 22 years old last month.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
They are awesome, I am going to school to work with Reptiles (Herpetology). :) I currently own:

1 Pastel Columbian Red Tail
2 Australian Bearded Dragons (expecting babies by May)
1 Ball Python (actually the roommates, but she doesn't take care of him, I do)
1 Leopard Gecko
and 1 Kenyan Sandboa

I'd like to get another Suriname, I miss mine. I got him for a really good price when I was managing a reptile store in Ocala, but I had to get rid of him...I slacked off on handling him, and he got incredibly aggressive...even the guy that took him from me got bit pretty hard, and he was using a hook and gloves. :( I can't chance having a snake that gets to be about 10-12 feet long, being that mean, with a 2 year old in the house.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Nice boa....notice you use cypress mulch that stuff is gods gift to reptile owners! I used to have eyelash viper and tell doward that there venom isnt very potient and in most cases you just get sick and sleep it off and then few weeks later you have a nice scar from necrosis kinda like a copperhead bite.

What kind of temper did the Afroc have? I have yet to find one I could trust LOL.

My next snake is going to be a king cobra...love those guys and damn are they smart.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
dsbetterhalf.....we have babies for sale right now....these babies just came in today from a very very well respected high end Surinam breeder....thy are very resonably priced and I can have pics asap if your interested!