College Kids: What's Your Major and Minor!?

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
Major - Nursing

What?

men are <5&#37; of the RN workforce. My (female) nurse friend tells me that if i stick with any healthcare profession, not to date anybody outside of healthcare...because i'm going to end up screwing someone I work with. "Don't even try dating someone else; its a fact of life: you will fuck the people you work with" /quote

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
I have a BS degree in computer science with a minor in applied math, and I am going for my MS in computer science right now.

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
IwantMKIII;942004 said:
A college focuses on one, general area a expertese.

IE I go to West Virginia University. We have many many colleges such as College of Engineering, College of Law, etc.

oh, so then i guess it is the same

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
flight doc89;942696 said:
Major - Nursing

What?
men are <5% of the RN workforce. My (female) nurse friend tells me that if i stick with any healthcare profession, not to date anybody outside of healthcare...because i'm going to end up screwing someone I work with. "Don't even try dating someone else; its a fact of life: you will fuck the people you work with" /quote

hahaha...that describes Scrubs perfectly.

that's interesting... makes sense though.:naughty:

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Automotive Engineering and Management

Essentially it's mechanical but with some auto based courses in the upper years. The management option is a 5th year option which is ~12 courses of business.