Clean Supra

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
is it just me or do those pictures look like they were high modified by photoshop???? =S

besides the big butt CLEAN CAR!!

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Attack of the Jellybean.

I looked into a MKIV ('96 TT Auto) and turned it down for my '88.

MKIII > MKIV, in my personal opinion.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
i dont understand why they would spend so much money on a car with a salvage title.

i think its kinda cool because its different. a little on the excessive side tho. i dont like the wheels at all. not a fan of a huge lip or 19's. with it sitting so low it makes the wheels look even bigger.

NastyNate

Jun 21, 2007
SA,TX
that's a bit much. I love widebody kits, BUT they have accentuate the lines of the car not totally change them. To me a clean widebody is one that still looks stock but has a slight bulge that you have to look twice to see it's there.
I have one problem with that car. All that work and a POS pantjob. At least go totally custom with the paint also, or do something only available on high end cars.

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
dbsupra90 said:
i dont understand why they would spend so much money on a car with a salvage title.

i think its kinda cool because its different. a little on the excessive side tho. i dont like the wheels at all. not a fan of a huge lip or 19's. with it sitting so low it makes the wheels look even bigger.

Salvage title doesn't mean it was in a really bad accident automatically. You can get a salvage title if it was stolen and they stole the correct parts off the car. You can also get one for mileage fraud, flood damage, and or an accident in a sweet spot that will cost too much to cost.

Also, maybe he didnt' put much $$ into it cause he owns a shop or something. theres too many variables untill we know. That is a nice supra