chat history on icq... don't screw with suprra_girl LOL

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
D34DC311 said:
loki what do u mean by annoying?
like blonde annoying
or like just has nothing interesting to say annoying.
or talks way to much annoying

Annoying in the way that after about 5 minutes with them I wanna kill myself. Actually my last g/f wasn't to bad, she didn't annoy me. Well except that she loved Simple Plan :momaru:

Poatree

May 14, 2005
Edmonton
www.shiftin.com
I had to break up with my last g/f because she'd do all this stuff that would bug me alot.. little mannerisms and ways of talking, or what she'd talk about, how she'd always be whining about people at work or something... i guess it was overpowering my attraction to her.

Its a good thing too, after i broke it off i found out that she had been cheating on me the entire time... we lived together for 8 months and everything.

since then haven't been too interested in relationships... I'm not going to say that all girls are inherently cheaters blah blah blah like i've heard other guys say... thats not true. I just can't get myself to trust anyone :thumbsdow

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Loki said:
Annoying in the way that after about 5 minutes with them I wanna kill myself. Actually my last g/f wasn't to bad, she didn't annoy me. Well except that she loved Simple Plan :momaru:

hahaha.
simple plan
ha
ha
huu.......
ill drink to that:drink1: :drink1:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Poatree said:
I had to break up with my last g/f because she'd do all this stuff that would bug me alot.. little mannerisms and ways of talking, or what she'd talk about, how she'd always be whining about people at work or something... i guess it was overpowering my attraction to her.

That's what I find with alot of girls I know, well not the whining about work cause I do that alot so I don't care if they do it.

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
Relationships suck for me. I've scared off or shunned or had a falling out with nearly all the girls I've liked/known. I've only had one girlfriend. 2 years we were "together". One day I decide to break it off. She lives in NY and I live in California. Long story. Plus she's 8 years older than me. Even longer story. I guess I broke it off because people kept telling me Long distance relationships never work. So I talk to her still but our relationship is always awkward. I guess it's the age. I've named my Supra Jasmine. Hopefully She'll be a better girlfriend when she's finished. hah... 3a.m. and I'm tired....

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
suprra_girl said:
LOL

most of the others that im me are alrite hehe... i met a really interesting person from germany the other week, supra owner, telling me bout their laws and what not

so sometimes you get the crazies, other times you get normal ppl, which are probably crazy just acting normal LOL

is that why you dont talk to me any more eh :icon_wink

Poatree

May 14, 2005
Edmonton
www.shiftin.com
lol what kinda introduction do you find preferable/more interesting?

*Edit*

reminds me of something i saw on somethingawful.com..

"SUZIE I'M TYPING THIS FROM MY FRIDGE!"

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Poatree said:
lol what kinda introduction do you find preferable/more interesting?

*Edit*

reminds me of something i saw on somethingawful.com..

"SUZIE I'M TYPING THIS FROM MY FRIDGE!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I don't know why, but that made me bust out laughing at work.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
DrakeMK3 said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I don't know why, but that made me bust out laughing at work.

how many people look at u and give u WTf is so funny stare.
i did that once and like 5 peeps looked over their cubes and was like WTF is so funny.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Poatree said:
wish i had a job in a cubicle... i pick orders in a warehouse for 10 bucks an hour :(

epp i make $12 an hour for drafting and im in college. god the supra is getting hella make over. and cant wait for the 2j woot
just got to find a non-rust bucket supra, for like $300. in TN.