chat history on icq... don't screw with suprra_girl LOL

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
meggs doesnt that go against the rules women aren't supposed to ask guys if other women are hot. guys ask guys if the chick is hot. unless....
ohh ur bi

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
D34DC311 said:
meggs doesnt that go against the rules women aren't supposed to ask guys if other women are hot.

Oh... I asky my bf stuff like that all the time. Never knew I was breaking any rules. I'll guess I should stop doing that.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
meggs521 said:
Oh... I asky my bf stuff like that all the time. Never knew I was breaking any rules. I'll guess I should stop doing that.
yea yea i do think there is one of those "rules", i cant remeber when man put this in place but im pretty sure its there. its like asking a girl how much she weighs, you know breach of contract.
come on so one has to know what im talkin bout

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
You are correct.

Women asking men if other women are hot = bad. Reason being, nothing positive can come from such a question. If we answer yes, you think we mean she's hotter than you. If we answer no, you think we are full of shit.

On the other hand, women can volunteer the info if they wish.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
GrimJack said:
Women asking men if other women are hot = bad. Reason being, nothing positive can come from such a question. If we answer yes, you think we mean she's hotter than you. If we answer no, you think we are full of shit.

I guess that's true. I just never realized it was a rule.

I'll stop asking that question.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Actually, the question they always ask is, "Does this make my ass look big?"

And the WRONG answer is, "No, your ass ALWAYS looks that big."

Don't ask how I know this is the wrong answer. I'm sure you can all guess. :)

L

lanky189

meggs she got the phone call becuae i was drunk and i was told to dial the number... then i began to breathe heavy and so on and so on... no doubt she was flustered when listening to it

also..its ok for a girl to ask a guy if she seeks approval.. I.E. meggs asks if girl A is hot... Bob replies YES. Meggs brings girl A over for dinner...

(the above situation is in no way indicative of activities in which Meggs, nor her partner Bob would ever partake to my knowledge.)

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
lanky189 said:
also..its ok for a girl to ask a guy if she seeks approval.. I.E. meggs asks if girl A is hot... Bob replies YES. Meggs brings girl A over for dinner...

(the above situation is in no way indicative of activities in which Meggs, nor her partner Bob would ever partake to my knowledge.)

LOL!

And apparently I need to learn some more rules before asking guys questions because I seem to be breaking a few. What about the "would you be more attracted to me if I ..." questions? I bet those aren't too good either.

...but I still ask them.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
meggs521 said:
What about the "would you be more attracted to me if I ..." questions?

that one isnt that bad see, if the guy really loves you and cares for you and isnt a dick then his reply should be
"There is nothing on this planet that could make me love you more..."
or something of that sort.
if he answers anything farther from that or away from those lines.
either
A. hes and idiot
B. he was thinking about something else(AKA the supra) when you asked the question. (try reasking the question at a later time)
or
C. he doesnt care.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
But he could love me the same and still be more physically attracted... right?

I think I would be an annoying girlfriend.

L

lanky189

meggs521 said:

girlfriends are all inherently annoying... the idea of having to hold back in certain situations for her... etc..etc...etc.. the true test of a girlfriend and your commitment to her is if your love and desire to be with her over powers the annoyances

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lanky189 said:
girlfriends are all inherently annoying... the idea of having to hold back in certain situations for her... etc..etc...etc.. the true test of a girlfriend and your commitment to her is if your love and desire to be with her over powers the annoyances
*SNIFF*
that.. that was beautiful man..
i couldnt have said it better myself.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
meggs521 said:

yes that comes with love, its just supposed to be only 1/50th of the love part.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
meggs521 said:

I've never hung out with you, but you don't seem like an annoying person. Almost every girl I know is annoying and I seem to always end up going out with the annoying ones :thumbsdow

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Loki said:
I've never hung out with you, but you don't seem like an annoying person. Almost every girl I know is annoying and I seem to always end up going out with the annoying ones :thumbsdow
loki what do u mean by annoying?
like blonde annoying
or like just has nothing interesting to say annoying.
or talks way to much annoying

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
So I read this... and the guy thinks he can tell you how to run your relationship? Then forgets anything ever happened? Moron.

Disgrace to the ME profession.