Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
I'm sure a few of you had heard about that I was planning on doing these. Now that everyone has their ordered hoodie, I'm starting up a new GB. Because it's the same artwork from the hoodies, they could be done within a week of everyone ordering.

The t-shirts are heavyweight Gildan T's. These T's, for some reason, are cut about 2-3 inches longer than the last set of T's I did. They are VERY nice T-Shirts. I am stuck, though, on which color print to use--vote accordingly.

Price would be $20 a shirt--shipped. (reason for higher price being the higher quality t's and colored ink is slightly more costly)

Pictures are attached. Let me know whateveryone thinks!!!

Last edited:

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
How long is long, like a medium shirt on me comes down to my waist. I'm about 5'10-5'11...would these be like down to my knees?

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
SupraDerk: No, far from it. I'm 5'11 and the shirt I'm wearing in the picture is a large. I can wear a small in Gildan T's and they still come down to about the bottom of the pocket seam on a pair of jeans.

As far as ordering goes--immediately. Here's how to post your order:

*Real Name (size 1) (size 2) (size 3)
*If paying by paypal include your supramania name and size(s) in the "notes" section of your payment
*If paying by money order include your supra mania name and size(s) on a piece of paper or something in the envelope

Shipping to Canada is an extra $4.15, overseas shipping is around $11 extra

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
ordered one, paypal sent with all info, but here it is again:

Chris Winslow
Size: Medium
Color: Lime Green

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
BOB: I can get any size up to I do believe 4x. 2x and up is $3 more

CLIP: I received your payal, but the color of the print is not determined for sure yet. Most likely I'll do both, but I may decide to only go with one color print, which so far lime green is winning. Would you be okay with either color print if it came down to it?

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Im down! Ill put some monies in my paypal. Ill send my payment and im fine with either color. If only one does end up getting made its all good.(voted grey... Im kinda liking green now tho.)

And since they are cut longer thats great. Im 6'7" so Ill probably get a 2x like normal. Expect payment soon!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
I can get you the length tomorrow around 5pm central time. I found out that the shirts I have are actually Anvil shirts, not Gildans. I have many other gildan shirts, but nothing in a large. I'll see if I can measure one tomorrow. :)
Thanks,
Brandon

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
What about F-shirts for our friends with 2 arms on the same side?

:p

I'll probably order one. Do I get some sort of administrator discount? Haha, j/k. When are orders being taken until?

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
MMMMM. :)

OMGWTFBBQBHG, That Lime Green is saweet.

You say they are long? The longer the better for me.
I wear Underarmor, and then another under shirt ,and then a regular shirt plus I'm a big guy;)...so, 3XL in Lime Greeeeen, FTW. I gotta get some monies. :(