CarSponsorships.com

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
i got accepted for that shit scam and i was gonna go forth till it said i have to pay some fee... so i became sceptical and looked for info just like how you are n found nothing but bad... that shits too good to be true, dont waste ur time. They offer "discounts" that from what i hear arent any better than anything you could get yourself. Alot of people never even recieve any "sponsorship package" .. to make a long story short... its a scam dont waste your time

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
I figured. I was reading into the "$89 processing fee if we acquire you a sponsorship".
The way I see it, they're going to offer me one of their "quasi-sponsorships" and I'll get 20% off a bottle of turtle wax or some bullshit, and CS.com charges me $89. FUCK THAT. lol

Anyway, new question. Would anyone else be interested in getting a GB together for vertical doors? I was on Vertical Doors Inc.'s website and they said as long as 10+ people are interested they'd do a custom kit for $1599. Nice or Rice? I want one regardless :)

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
Hm i wish i was at the hp level i wanted to be at to wanna spend 1600 bux on something that adds 0 horsepower, no handling, and no drivability plus's... but good luck on that haha 1600 bux can buy alotta torque and horsies in the supra universe :icon_bigg

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
you mean like these? ;)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

-shaeff

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Heh, I've seen a few around the net. I just wanna do something because the doors are just too long to open in a parking lot..... but I've got something else in mind than vert's.

TSURU

Mar 15, 2006
Fremont, Ca.
i was accepted by CarSponshorships.com and i almost did it. they called me up when i was at work, and the lady said she will be sending me the email's with a list of companies that are interested in my car. I was like what companies, she said Dunlop, Megan racing, and a few more. i said ok and hung up. After work go home check my e-mail, and there's nothing there. So i call the number and speak to the same lady, stacy, and she says that what she forgot to tell me is that to get the emails she needs me to pay a fee. Then she said that it'll be quickest if i gave them my ATM Card Number so that they can take the fee out of there and things will move along quicker. Something seem fishy to me, so i told her i didn't have the money yet, and i get paid tomorrow, and i'll give her a call back. After that phone call i went on a few forums seeing what people had to say about them, and i heard nothing but bad things. so i never called the lady back, and when she called me, i declined it and they never call me back after that.

THE END!

=P

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
hah listen to this it halarious...
my friend has an alero 4 door 4 banger...
ok he paid them liek 500 somin and all they did was give him a bunch of websites for "discounted" parts that they said no one new about. andy'sautosports is what they told him..lmao. now he has the ugliest lambo doored bondoed/taped flares 4 inch full exhaust 4 banger alero ever..its halarious..

fyi i like those 2 supras in this thread..am i ricer...:)

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
i'll be getting the vertical doors done when i get my bodywork... i don't care what the haters say, they're super cool ;) and they're not "rice looking" when the doors are closed. plus here in california parking spaces are really small so its practical too!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
shaeff said:
you mean like these? ;)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

-shaeff

If the doors were closed and it had the stock 3-piece spoiler that would look soo sick.
The widebody on that Blue one was cool too. Just not a fan of Lambo doors unless it's on a Lambo.

poppincaps88

Oct 23, 2005
Northern Cali
I think the lambo doors can look great on smaller cars like mr2's and other little two doors like that. On beefy cars like ours, they just seem a little off to me. Those fender flares though....wow....:love:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
heh, i wish that was my car. i'd pull that wing off, slap on a stock 3 piece, whale tale, or leave it wingless, and learn to shift with my left hand!

-shaeff