CarSponsorships.com

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
yes its crap.

i did it just to see what it was about. i can get parts with other discounts for about half of what they charge. their special discount price is about 20% above average from what i see.

don't waste your money

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
MassSupra89 said:
If the doors were closed and it had the stock 3-piece spoiler that would look soo sick.

Look closely at the spoiler on the black car again. It has a stock three-piece on it already, and a JDM Hiro on top of it! Blue widebody is just too sic!:aigo: Those sponsorships are total crap! My son applied for the Sport Compact Pro sponsorship, back when he had a 240SX coupe. He recieved a very official looking letter that said, " congratualations, you've been accepted at the very prestigious $10,000 level!" Come to find out, it is just a way for them to sell parts. The money is "matching funds". In other words, you have to spend a thousand, to recieve a thousand in discounted parts from there represented companies. Total bullshit! It cost him $79.00, and he never got anything out of it. Not even the DVD that they said he would recieve. Scam, with a capital "S"!!!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Bleh...I like the black one more than the blue, but I really don't have a fancy for either.

I want a full 90* rotation on my doors though...that stupid 70* bullshit aint workin for me, I don't want to have to duck under my doors to get in...

Thanks for all the info on CS.com!!