Bye Bye Supra! HELLLO BMW

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I found out last night the rims are worth more then my supra is. -_- and just found racing harnesses in the car lol.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
It's not an E46.

It's missing a lug bolt/nut.

You chose to take a close up of the wheel thats missing said lug/bolt.

Lose.

:)

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
BMW%20No%20Logo.JPG

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
I like BMW's, i just never liked how much plastic they use in the engine bay...they cover up all the good stuff....Also, the cup holders BLOW, invest in new ones....and i mean INVEST, they're usually pretty expensive if you get the direct fit ones. I think my mom got one for like $80+!!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Wills7MGTE said:
Who pays 80 bucks for cup holders, I don't use em in my Supra or any other car, cupholders are FTL!!!!

huh?! cup holders are the shit! even tho they barely fit anything....

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
My car is so badass it doesn't need cupholders. Seriously.

240 RWHP is about right for this car. I've driven a couple (including a 98 M roadster) and for N/A they're fairly quick. It needs a black paint job to be really cool, though. :sarcasm:

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
BlackMKIII said:
My car is so badass it doesn't need cupholders. Seriously.

240 RWHP is about right for this car. I've driven a couple (including a 98 M roadster) and for N/A they're fairly quick. It needs a black paint job to be really cool, though. :sarcasm:

don't need cup holders! how dare you!! cup holders and remotes to stereos within arms reach FTW!!!!!

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Wills7MGTE said:
Who pays 80 bucks for cup holders, I don't use em in my Supra or any other car, cupholders are FTL!!!!
I guess you're a fan of holding your drink in your hand the entire time while driving if you go get some fast food.

Not sure if you have a 5psd or not but either way, it's not exactly practical.

I hate driving with one hand on the wheel.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Exactly, I only rock the 20oz bottles or a 12oz can simply swig throw out of targa and be on your way. Even in a 5 speed car, I tuck the bottle between my thigh and the e brake, I'm not a fan of fast food, bad for ya, besides being diabetic they always give me the wrong stuff you ask for diet and they give ya dr pepper or coke so F THAT I GO TO A GAS STATION FOR SOME BOTTLE.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
Wills7MGTE said:

Its a direct fit especially made for BMW's (with the right interior of course). There really are no ohter options for ones that will disapear as if it were never there. Of course you can get cheapos that glue on or attatch to your vents or even screw on the dash...but who wants those on a BMW?

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
BlackMKIII said:
I prohibit drinks in my car unless they have a resealable lid (like a soda bottle). No food.
Water only in my car... nothing that could be sticky or leave a stain if spilled.

Wills... thanks for littering. I appreciate seeing shit all over the road while I drive from people like you.