BorHor's Makeover - Project Sideways

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Finally got a pic of the momo

momois7.jpg

Thanks StanzaSpeed. Now to pay you.. then buy/ find a fet quick release, which is only 1" thick.
Next project. I want to put a shallow sub in my car like chriso did over the spare tire. I don't know crap about audio stuff. What should I look for? At the moment I am looking at a pioneer shallow sub 10" or maybe a 12". And an amp.. I have no clue.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Updates. Got a quick release.
Upcomming new toys. New pre 89 lip from shineauto and HIDS! I can finally see at night. I think that is it for now..

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
suprastanger507mgte said:
lol, stop replying to your own posts dude.. lol/

PS: I like your steering wheel better thank Kyles...his wheel is tiny..... lol
Atleast my post has news.

okay i the process of fixing this bhg I will plan and go turbo.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Yellow 13 said:
BUY MAH ENGINE MOE!

I still need to degrease it =/

I will for sure. Im waiting for the big ass sale at HArbour Freight to pick up the foldable hoist for 90 bucks .. :)
But for sure I will get that engine from you...and you better degrease it for me...

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
suprastanger507mgte said:
I will for sure. Im waiting for the big ass sale at HArbour Freight to pick up the foldable hoist for 90 bucks .. :)
But for sure I will get that engine from you...and you better degrease it for me...

Will do, I get a refund in a few days so Ill have money for degreaser. im also gonna finish the blue supra with the money, turns out 4/6 pistons were undersized.

I saw a mint cressida today. My friend has a white with black interior. Its immaculate. I laughed when I saw the 7M in it.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Aiight. I think the clutch is finally giving out. When I press on the gas it feels like the clutch is semi grabbing and the car shakes until it does grab. I guess I will park the Supra until Winter break and put in a new clutch then.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I am looking at getting a OEM clutch.. what do you guys think?
Also.. where is the number on the pass side door lock for the key code? I want to make fresh copies.