BorHor's Makeover - Project Sideways

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Yay. Time to find a job to finsh this car up and start a new faster project. All this car needs now is the clutch and maybe a front lip and it is set until the motor blows. How hard is it to put a clutch in? A day worth of work?

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
BorHor said:
Yay. Time to find a job to finsh this car up and start a new faster project. All this car needs now is the clutch and maybe a front lip and it is set until the motor blows. How hard is it to put a clutch in? A day worth of work?
Slightly less than a day if you've done it before, if you're Kyle, 2-3.:biglaugh:

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Woot I broke my speedo cable last week. And I think I fixed it, lets just hope it works.. now to find funds to buy an oem clutch.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
WOOT steering wheel is here. Well not here but at the post office a mile away. I'll see if i can get it in a few hours or else I will get it tomorrow morning and install it after school. Kyle help me pull off my cruise control this weekend = D

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
WOOT The Steering wheel is in! Took a bit of time to make the horn and the autoblinker thing to work, but I did it. After I pay off Stanzaspeed for this wheel I think I'll buy a quickrelease.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
BorHor said:
Psh. That is for stright guys. As we all know Kyle is a bit twisty. It is a mag with some mk3 stuff in it.

OT: Moe did you still want me to make you that sig?
Yes, I thought I emailed you a bunch of pictures of my current and previous Supra? No??