BorHor's Makeover - Project Sideways

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Just an FYI all the rims I am putting on are for fitment only haha. I can no way in hell afford all these rims lol. My friend actually just sold these.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
p848292_1.jpg

p848292_2.jpg

p848292_3.jpg

p848292_4.jpg

suprajosh

Nov 6, 2007
anaheim CA
what size rim is that... also i think that is my friends red 240sx in your previous pics, his dad lives in san jose and he always goes up there, just a thought... but what size rims are those new polished ones are those, and what the hell is wrong with bronze... ill post a pic of mine for you soon enough, they arent FN01RC... just incause you thought that... i like bronze, anyway yeah what size is that, and what coilover do you have again what model of tein is it, cause my other friend has superstreet, it sucks, hahah anyway just curious because i am in the market for some coilover for my new supra, talk to you soon man thanks
-josh

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Which 240? the red s14 with the polished FN's?? I have no clue who that is haha. I just saw the pics on zilvia. Coilovers.. I have HA's FN sizes are 17x10 +25. Bronze is cool but everyone has them on FN's so I want a different look.

suprajosh

Nov 6, 2007
anaheim CA
the picture of you some black miata and a RED S13 on like a cliff or somthing
-josh

ill try to find it, hell yeah for 17x10 weeeeeee, and yeah so those coilover are good or what
thanks

maby one day ill drive christine up there for you 2 to meet, im thinking christmas break or somthing
-josh

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Ohh that pic. Nah that is one of my buddies and that car is wrecked now haha. Uhhhh I like these coils. Nice street comfort but can be used on the track too. They don't make them anymore though. but the new Flexs have the same spring rates. Werd just give me a heads up if you want to meet up. There are a bunch of local supra guys.

suprajosh

Nov 6, 2007
anaheim CA
wow... really, COOL, how many, i have a group of like 10 friends that iknow that have supras, a few with MK4... bitches with their easy HP, one of them has 789RWHP, i hate him so much... its ok i drive better than him oh well, so yeah man ill be sure to find you before i go up there if i do, what kind of power are your friends MKIII pushing
-josh

s!ke

JDM Tyte Yo!
Jun 17, 2006
San Jose, California
I dont like those WORKs at all. Look hella like mexican rims to me.

Also, don't bother with that poll, who cares what other people think. Use your own judgement, don't care what people might say about your rims. Also, on that note, if you like the WORK's then disregard my statement. :)