BorHor's Makeover - Project Sideways

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Psh I have no BHG. waiting for this thing to die though. After all the beating I give it, it wont die. I guess NA 7M with MHG Is godly! The MHG has about 100k on it too haha.

emission

1.5JZ powered!
Jun 11, 2005
Long Beach, CA
BorHor said:
Psh I have no BHG. waiting for this thing to die though. After all the beating I give it, it wont die. I guess NA 7M with MHG Is godly! The MHG has about 100k on it too haha.

I have the same problem with my N/A w/ the MHG, I blew the transmission but that didn't even hurt it. It's still running and it humm's like a mother f'er!

Waiting for the motor to blow too.

I was kidding, about the wheels not fitting. :naughty:

s!ke

JDM Tyte Yo!
Jun 17, 2006
San Jose, California
Bronze looks great, but I would keep those gunmetal Volks. The trim pieces accent it perfectly. I mean if you dont want them I would trade you of course :) jk I love my wheels.

s!ke

JDM Tyte Yo!
Jun 17, 2006
San Jose, California
I know how expensive Volks are. I was kidding. But like I said, if you can get them, try to because I feel they look better on your car than the Bronze.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Haha I know what you mean. I wish I can afford them.. I am thinking about going with a polished look for the new rims. What do you guys think?

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
haha. I am sticking with these rims. I am even going to get a pair with lower offsets so I can stick on some fat tires when i actually do make power. but I mean I am thinking about stripping them so I can get the polished look.