Bi-Tron Oil Additive...Snake Oil? You be the Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
I can assure you that none of the people who report good results with the products are getting any kind of compensation. They are all doing it on their own free will, and I am not asking them to do so. None of them are on my business team either. I chose to market this product because I believed in it, and honestly thought us high-performance car guys could get a lot of benefit from it. Plus I thought it would be cool to earn some suprafunds while helping the community out like the other vendors here. I would never sell something I believed was bunk or harmful. I have every intention to dig deeper to find better ways of testing to satisfy the demands for better proof. The "home testing kit" I am looking into putting together would be free with purchase. I would be eating the cost of the supplies.

Spaniard

Banned
Oct 21, 2005
La pearla PR
Actually suprasport91 was going to do the tests last we heard. We don't even know where the hell you fit into all this. Nobody asked about your tests. You are the new kid. I'm not passionate about putting people down. I'm passionate about truth. I'd like to see or hear some. Not more bullshit.

I'm not trying to sell this snake oil. I don't need to do anything "constructive". I (and other members of this community) asked for test data to back up the unbelievable claims that are made about this product. So far we've heard nothing but testimonials. We've gone overall this several times in this thread. I'd suggest you go back and read it.

I know he was going to do it, but shit...why not two sets of tests to shut you up.

And what will this video prove in the end?

Give me a simple explanation why nobody can provide simple science on this product. Why can't a supposed multi-million dollar company get lab tests performed? Why does this product rely on some college kid stealing lab time for it's testing?

Please. The reason you are being told you are full of shit is, well, because you are full of shit.

Your the one that said i couldnt provide one and that it would be magically lost or some shit! Your the one that asked for it, now that I am going to provide you have shit against why it shouldnt be brought up to the community. Thats stupid. Why would you say that I am not a reliable source of information as a college kid stealing lab time? Results are results and I would happily print them and document something un-biased like a real engineer would. And if you dont like facts in the end, maybe you shouldnt trust suprasport91 cause he's a student too, right? Omg! Heaven forbid a student to find out the truth! Oh no! it has to be a multi-million dollar corporation to do. Not.

Have you read this thread? I'd suggest you go back and do so. You might be able to puzzle out why we don't really want, nor need another bullshit testimonial. I will use, or not use self restraint as I see fit. You haven't earned my respect. As another of the testimonial crew supporting the sale of snake oil, you've actually earned my disdain. I could give a flying shit about who you respect. You have no credibility at this point.

What are you doing to resolve the problem other than talk? I have done everything I can until now. Order more Bitron to do tests, schedual lab time and have my professor test the results along with me. So those of you that dont like a student with results can trust a guys Doctorate degree with his name on it. You talk about there it too much talk and no evdince? Where's your evidence, all I see from you is too much talk.

I don't need to. I'm not selling this shit. I don't need to perform tests because I'm not the one making outrageous claims. I'd like to see the seller of a product produce evidence that the product he is selling can do what he claims it does. For some reason, this got sand in your vagina. I'm not sure why it matters so much to you. What's your vested interest here?

I'm not selling it either, but if your going to talk you should also be able to perform that feat as well. All you do is put people down and people on the forums dont need that. It doesnt matter that much to me if Bitron works in the end, I just hope the test results are accurate and un-bias.

I'll make use of my time as I see fit. Today, I choose to use it to ask questions about a product that is being sold with claims that aren't credible. You stuck your face into the middle of this debate, and added more worthless chatter. If you had read the thread, you should have known that another unsubstantiated testimonial was going to get nothing but flack. Take your righteous indignation elsewhere junior, I'm singularly unimpressed.

I might be a junior man, but at least I hold two engineering degree's. haha. Now, I will agree it takes real world experience to be truly great in my field, cause lab work and R&D at Lockheed Martin are different. But one can say that I am truly qualified of a little oil test.

Let's talk about "feelings" and "good intentions" now. Please little man, if it's this easy for you to get wounded, you really should stay indoors and not talk with anyone.

By the way, are you a member of this MLM? Are you compensated in any way for this "opinion" that you are expressing? Are you in Tekdus' downline?

Just curious.

I'm not hurt man, just disappointed in you. I would expect more from an admin. Me and Tekdus have exchanged a few PM's in the past and he and I are under the same impression as to what Bitron would do for a motor. Though we still agree that the oil should be put under strict oil tests, we dont agree with your manners on the forums.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Spaniard - You didn't answer my question:
Any other "test" will provide anecdotal info...I would like to see the raw results for independent verification.

jdub said:
Gas Chemo or IR Spectroscopy? I'd like to see the raw results.

Brad - You didn't respond to my post on the previous page (Post #106). Care to share how this "home testing kit" is going to work and what info on the effectiveness of Bi-Tron it will provide?

Regardless of all the testimonials, the devil is in the details on any additive or oil. The oil companies provide the content of their oil (as required on a MSDS) and data sheets that show pertinent info on viscosity, VI, TBN, pour point, flash point, etc. Why not Bi-Tron? Whatever it contains is no secret...the formulation may be, but the chemical composition should be no problem to obtain. Unless, Bi-Tron has something to hide (the company, not you Brad)...this is the main reason I am suspect concerning this product.

You can call me a "hater" if you wish, but nothing is further from the truth...I would love to see a product that performs as Bi-Tron advertises. At the same time, I base my logic on scientific evidence...not videos, not testimonials, not hearsay. Part of that logic is what's in a product...how hard is that to provide?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Spaniard said:
Me and Tekdus have exchanged a few PM's in the past and he and I are under the same impression as to what Bitron would do for a motor. Though we still agree that the oil should be put under strict oil tests, we dont agree with your manners on the forums.

Tek takes people's hard earned money for a product. As jdub states in the post above, we'd just like to see the science. So far, we've been barraged with bullshit, not science. And you brought even more bullshit, reducing the credibility of the claims he has made further.

Bring something meaningful to the table, or you'll get treated like shit. If you can't handle it, shut the fuck up. I'm not here to be "nice" to you. You haven't been "nice" to us. You've added bullshit into an already headed debate. Bring a fact next time.

Perform the tests, earn respect and I'll show you manners. Until then, to me, you are just another carnival worker in Tekdus' carnival sideshow.

If you have anything else to say to me on my behavior, PM me, I'll be glad to discuss with you why I dislike scam artists and those who support them.

In the meantime, back on topic.

WHERE IS THE SCIENCE?

It shouldn't be this hard to find...

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
tekdeus said:
I chose to market this product because I believed in it....I would never sell something I believed was bunk or harmful.

Assuming that's true it's the part that's always fascinated me. Not whether a product like this can even come close to living up to it's claims (it's obvious to anyone with a minimal education they can't) but how otherwise seemingly rational and intelligent people come to believe they can. How they get to that point and become almost cult-like in their defense of them without the slightest of scientific basis is intriguing. It's got Jim Jones/purple kool-aid/Waco/Heaven's Gate written all over it. Either that or these people are simply, as was recently pointed in another thread, genuinely stupid. Perhaps I'm unable to discern the difference because there is none. Still, it's fascinating stuff.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
at the rate this is going, i'll pick up some Bi-tron and take it to college with me in august; tests will be back shortly after

SupraCentral said:
Why does this product rely on some college kid stealing lab time for it's testing?

if they're too lazy to do it, us SM college kids are man enough to stand up and say "hell, we'll do it."

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Supracentral said:
WHERE IS THE SCIENCE?
SCIENCE! SCI-SCI-SCIENCE!
koyanisb224.jpg

I had to... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.