Banned from Supra forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
I really like the misc vendors section here..... that anyone can more or less try and sell something here and most of the time everything goes well, this really brings more products the supra masses, and if you have a problem with someone or some vendor the community sticks up for eachother... i really appreciate that.

another thing that bugs me about that place is how it's constantly down and never searchable when its up...

plus my favorite vendor HPF is here so i'll stick here too ;) i go there from time to time but 90% of my posts are here.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
b2d, has anyone ever told you that your intercooler in your sig looks like a fake drawing? :rolleyes: LOL, I know it's not, but it looks fake.
I've always thought that everytime you posted. :D

Sorry, getting off topic here. ;)

Jeff

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
i did kind of "enhance" the photo :) just highlighted the IC and upped the contrast LOL

i can't wait to get a new bumper! i want the largest opening possible!! :)

bryanintexas

aaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!
Apr 4, 2005
spring, texas
born2drv said:
I really like the misc vendors section here..... that anyone can more or less try and sell something here and most of the time everything goes well, this really brings more products the supra masses, and if you have a problem with someone or some vendor the community sticks up for eachother... i really appreciate that.

Ditto! +1 for SM!

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
I was banned from supraforums one time for promoting a local forum, yeah supraforums is pretty gay but I visit it still and make post but I mainly go to my local forum and supramaina.

Status
Not open for further replies.