Banned from Supra forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
Well I just got banned from Supra Forums because the Moderator didnt like me telling him he was wrong in open forums. So as so may of you have said Fuck supra forums.:aigo: :evil2: Themoderator is sponsored by Dusty and after talking to dusty he said that he shouldnt be talking to people like he does but since he keeps the threads in order they keep him on. He originally banned me for 30 days but Dusty reduced it to a week. He says I get a week suspension automaticly for calling a mod out in public.LOL. I told him he insulted me in public so so be it!:naughty:

I know what ya gonna say IJ!:icon_bigg

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
QWIKSTRIKE said:
Well I just got banned from Supra Forums because the Moderator didnt like me telling him he was wrong in open forums. So as so may of you have said Fuck supra forums.:aigo: :evil2: Themoderator is sponsored by Dusty and after talking to dusty he said that he shouldnt be talking to people like he does but since he keeps the threads in order they keep him on. He originally banned me for 30 days but Dusty reduced it to a week. He says I get a week suspension automaticly for calling a mod out in public.LOL. I told him he insulted me in public so so be it!:naughty:

I know what ya gonna say IJ!:icon_bigg

Hahaha...they actually banned you?? what a bunch of losers....man..oh well..
I guess they can't take constructive criticism.....lol

NickSupra

Apr 6, 2005
tn
Sf has become quite rediculous with the out of control moderators. Hi-Psi takes the cake for biggest douchebag mod on that site. I find myself wandering to sf less and less. Supramania has grown to be quite an awesome community, and is just so much easier to deal with.

Boostedstr8six

I have better SA than you
Mar 30, 2005
Near Columbia, the river
That site is just a corporate advertising engine at it's heart. Question the masters or their help, get banned. I almost never visit that site anymore, let alone post. Too much money and too many overinflated egos IMO. SM is where it's at.

I feel that moderators should be moderate...

dictionary said:
moderate  /adj., n. /

–adjective 1. kept or keeping within reasonable or proper limits; not extreme, excessive, or intense: a moderate price.
2. of medium quantity, extent, or amount: a moderate income.
3. mediocre or fair: moderate talent.
4. calm or mild, as of the weather.
5. of or pertaining to moderates, as in politics or religion.
–noun 6. a person who is moderate in opinion or opposed to extreme views and actions, esp. in politics or religion.
7. (usually initial capital letter) a member of a political party advocating moderate reform.
–verb (used with object) 8. to reduce the excessiveness of; make less violent, severe, intense, or rigorous: to moderate the sharpness of one's words.
9. to preside over or at (a public forum, meeting, discussion, etc.).
–verb (used without object) 10. to become less violent, severe, intense, or rigorous.
11. to act as moderator; preside.

Last edited:

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
i do go on sf.. for our MI members beasue all of us hate sf but we just go in there for the Mi thread...
i also love how jesus fights n calls out and everything.. that guy is the shit.
i know this much.. when i get a mkiv i am staying my ass on SM:)

97TSiAWD

In need of more traction
Jul 18, 2006
Michigan
Congratulations? :biglaugh:

Supraforums can be quite strange at times, but there's some good info out there amongst all the bullshit. Plus, as 92turbo4life mentioned, there is a big ongoing Michigan members thread that I frequent. The new linked ads from common words in a post are really annoying though.

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
yeah, they have a decent northwest section i visit too,

but there's alot of newbs , their search breaks all the time, and when you post a question, the first five post are people telling you to search or the wrong info, or just posting...

and when they banned e-bay links i stoped going.. if the sponers seriously think e-bay parts is going to take up all of their selling power they aint doing some thing right.. i have bought 2 things from ebay, and large fmic, and mandrel bent hard pipes, oh yeah my awsmome priced full 3nch down pipe that did need alot of tweakin to make work,

alkl in all supra mania ftw!:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
hahahahaha I'm not alone!..............I got banned last week too. I couldn't get any mod to answer me about why my shit was getting taken off. So I changed my sig to Coward Ass Mods, and posted it in Dusty's thread (I think) It was either Ranger 498 or V8Killer.can't remember and can't go see. I've been gonna call Dusty, but I don't know which one I had it out with. The post was a sticky in the for sale section about an intake manifold....ya thats right 1 part for sale gets a sticky........damn he has a store front on there.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
97TSiAWD said:
Congratulations? :biglaugh:

Supraforums can be quite strange at times, but there's some good info out there amongst all the bullshit. Plus, as 92turbo4life mentioned, there is a big ongoing Michigan members thread that I frequent. The new linked ads from common words in a post are really annoying though.
i didnt know you where on sm...lol
yeah the MI thread over there is awesome. everyone is close adn we all hang out alot too:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I have a log on over there just never posted!!!!! I found my home here..........:icon_razz

If any of you banned rejects want my log on let me know mabey you can get me banned too!!!!!!:evil2:

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
I absolutely HATE Supraforums. I won't bash on any of the moderators necessarily, nor the members.
But I do have to say that the members on there, even though they might not actually be dicks, get heated up from others and that's what makes that forum such garbage.
Supramania is large enough now and has enough flowing traffic that there is no reason anyone on Supraforums with a MKIII isn't on Supramania.
I'm on Supraforums, and only time I go there is to promote something or advertise for a meet/minimeet.

Supramania > PoopraForums

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
Boostedstr8six said:
Too much money and too many overinflated egos IMO. SM is where it's at.

exactly what i was thinking. too many people with the wrong approach to the supra scene and too many close minded MKIV owners on there(not saying all of them).

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
I went to Supraforums three times... I looked at the first couple of posts during those times.They have some great threads, but most of them are just mods/or memebers bashing on each other.I also realized it is all just one big ad......:3d_frown:. Needless to say I never signed up. Why would you want to be in a forum like that? I have no idea?:icon_conf Supramania = My Home!

Josh

I

itr206

SF pisses me off with their bullshit modding too. They keep deleting my sig because they think I am advertising for a company. Fucking tards would see the link in my sig was to my personal site with pics of my cars. Also it was a dead link .

They are nazis over there. I would rather be over here if there was more people/content.

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
yeah, i had a post in the for sale sectionm under mkii/mkiii. it was for some 4 lug 17's and 5 lug rear hubs to convert the mkii to 5 lug in the rear. had pics, prices, and all info needed according to the rules. went to check it today and it was gone, searched for all threads by me and it has been deleted. and for what? i followed the rules and it wasnt an ebay link or anything. that place is ridiculous. saw a thread where they thought it fit to delete an ebay link with huge red letters. like an ebay link is so bad. its total bs. thats why i make it a point to not buy parts from any retailer that advertises on that forum. its horseshit. ill pay more at the local dealer before even calling jay marks or whatever the name is now. just so im not giving them anymore buisness.

pretty sad back in the day no one thought supraforums could get any worse, well, we were horribly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.