Autobacs meet pics!

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
suprahero said:
WOW!!!. I love that teal 92, and that gray metallic. They all looked good....

I was going to say the same thing ! Excellent pics, props to the photographer.

Kyle came by tonight to show off Joe's old car. He actually changed the spark plugs (I think that was the first time he worked on his own car without Jenny helping him). Actually I had to gap them for him and remove the stripped galley cover bolts. Nice car though....Oh and I got to drive it, I'm almost convinced to go JZ at this point.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
Thos are some nice pics. That black supra with the hood scoop and holes in the fenders is crazy!!!! :)

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
chriso said:
I was going to say the same thing ! Excellent pics, props to the photographer.

Kyle came by tonight to show off Joe's old car. He actually changed the spark plugs (I think that was the first time he worked on his own car without Jenny helping him). Actually I had to gap them for him and remove the stripped galley cover bolts. Nice car though....Oh and I got to drive it, I'm almost convinced to go JZ at this point.
haha you drove my car? what'd you think? :)

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
OneJoeZee said:
haha you drove my car? what'd you think? :)
I think "Kyle's new car" will always be referred to as "Joe's old car" (at least for a little while anyway)!!! It rides pretty awesome, that was my 1JZ virginity right there. Moe always asks if I want to drive his, maybe I'll take him up on it next time I see him. I am very impressed with the smoothness and the throttle response and it winds up smooth as a shaved pus...nvm. I always said that if I blow up my 7M, that's where I am going. Definitely a nice ride Joe, too bad for you, you had to sell it for whatever reason, but hopefully Kyle will treasure it and keep it as nice as you did. As long as he doesn't do any work on it, it should be fine (you know I'm just kidding Kyle). I think he already messed up the galley cover trying to dremel some of the bolts out and broke a clip or two removing the coil plugs while changing the spark plugs at my house tonight (hehehehehe).

Cliff notes: I want one.

Edit: Scary to think that I have Kyle to thank for taking my 1JZ virginity....:aigo:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
chriso said:
I think "Kyle's new car" will always be referred to as "Joe's old car" (at least for a little while anyway)!!! It rides pretty awesome, that was my 1JZ virginity right there. Moe always asks if I want to drive his, maybe I'll take him up on it next time I see him. I am very impressed with the smoothness and the throttle response and it winds up smooth as a shaved pus...nvm. I always said that if I blow up my 7M, that's where I am going. Definitely a nice ride Joe, too bad for you, you had to sell it for whatever reason, but hopefully Kyle will treasure it and keep it as nice as you did. As long as he doesn't do any work on it, it should be fine (you know I'm just kidding Kyle). I think he already messed up the galley cover trying to dremel some of the bolts out and broke a clip or two removing the coil plugs while changing the spark plugs at my house tonight (hehehehehe).

Cliff notes: I want one.

Edit: Scary to think that I have Kyle to thank for taking my 1JZ virginity....:aigo:

well I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
I lol'd at this pic like 25 times. Aaron is like "hmmmmm" and Matt is like WTFZZZ.

p449648_1.jpg