Autobacs meet pics!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
WOW!!!. I love that teal 92, and that gray metallic. They all looked good, with the exception of one of them, but I'm not telling which. Mattjk, your car looked great also. There's no amount of lighting or lack of lighting could make your car look bad.

I kept waiting for a picture of Kyle masturbating to the twin turbo gods, but he must have did that when the cameras were off. Glad you finally got it Kyle.

Aaron, you don't have time to be out playing with the kids. You've got to get back to work on my parts............................:biglaugh:

Great pictures guys....................lol

SuprA70

SF.com 'Grounded' Champ
suprahero said:
WOW!!!. I love that teal 92, and that gray metallic. They all looked good, with the exception of one of them, but I'm not telling which. Mattjk, your car looked great also. There's no amount of lighting or lack of lighting could make your car look bad.

I kept waiting for a picture of Kyle masturbating to the twin turbo gods, but he must have did that when the cameras were off. Glad you finally got it Kyle.

Aaron, you don't have time to be out playing with the kids. You've got to get back to work on my parts............................:biglaugh:

Great pictures guys....................lol

Now that you mention it, Kyle was in the Red Robin restroom for quite a while. :wuteva: