anyone instrested in Titan 7mgte pistons

bottle

Mar 14, 2008
Orlando, FL
We make some pistons for the 2jz, vq, 4g, I would like to know if anyone is intersted in us making some for the 7mgte.

Price would be around the same as the 2jz $1150.00-$1199.00

The specs are the following.

1. Crown Coated

2. Skirt Coated

3. Pin Fitting:

The pin bore is precision honed to attain an exact pin clearance. Clearances typically range from .0003 to .0010 between the wrist pin and pin bore.

4. Double Pin Oilers:

Double Pin Oilers deliver twice the amount of oil to the wrist pin as compared to the standard single pin oiler. This is always recommended with high rpm performance engines.

5. Accumulator Groove:

An accumulator groove is machined into the land between the top and second ring. It provides additional volume where residual combustion gases that have blow by the top ring can collect. this additional volume help to reduce pressure between the top and second ring, thus aiding top ring seal and minimizing ring flutter.

6. Upgraded wrist pins to thick wall.

Here is a pic of what it would be like.

titanmotorsports_1989_104112684

Last edited by a moderator:

2jzmk3

we already make them for the 1jz, and we make rods as well.. where have you been living?

bottle

Mar 14, 2008
Orlando, FL
Price would be around the same as the 2jz $1150.00-$1199.00

The specs are the following.

1. Crown Coated

2. Skirt Coated

3. Pin Fitting:

The pin bore is precision honed to attain an exact pin clearance. Clearances typically range from .0003 to .0010 between the wrist pin and pin bore.

4. Double Pin Oilers:

Double Pin Oilers deliver twice the amount of oil to the wrist pin as compared to the standard single pin oiler. This is always recommended with high rpm performance engines.

5. Accumulator Groove:

An accumulator groove is machined into the land between the top and second ring. It provides additional volume where residual combustion gases that have blow by the top ring can collect. this additional volume help to reduce pressure between the top and second ring, thus aiding top ring seal and minimizing ring flutter.

6. Upgraded wrist pins to thick wall.

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
HommerSimpson;961502 said:
how much ? do they have steel reinforcments in wristpin area ?

/\/\/\

I would love to know how much too. As I'm looking forward to rebuilding my 7m soon and a good rod

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Bottle - are these going to be made by you guys in house?
Or, is these pistons going to be a vendor supplied product? (they look a lot like CP pistons)

Justin727

T-virus infected
yes sir but i believe the piston pictured is for the 2jz. showing the bottom of the piston in the pic it is stamped for the 2jz and the bore size.

edit: in the first picture he stated that this is what the 7m piston would look like.. Im guessing as far as looks not actual product but similar. Not compression ratio similar I hope not. but as far as coating and overall piston design..

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Even I would consider spending some coin on that if it raised compression. The stocker has a deep dish and valve relifs cast into it. That looks like it has a partial dome.

Justin727

T-virus infected
ya know the more I think about it I'm sure they can get some made for ya if you give them a specific compression ratio you want.

I know most piston manufactures do offer some different CR's because when I was shopping around for mine everyone kept asking me compression ratio.. But possibly TMS can make you any CR you would like possibly???

Now thats a decent question.

So what about it Bottle or Sean whom ever can answer first

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
2jzmk3;961477 said:
we already make them for the 1jz, and we make rods as well.. where have you been living?

Well no has ever posted a link, I have never seen them on your site either & who makes the rod for the 1jz & what would the price on the piston & rod combo be???

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
I don't really like feeler/interest threads, but what they're doing is pretty messed up and I agree with figgie, so I've cleaned up the thread.