Anyone else having a ruff x-mas?

1_slo_92

Aug 21, 2006
Hillsboro Ohio
Well heres my story.

I work for a shipping company so the least amount of frieght we have ran in the past week was 4 mil. even. Long hard nights just to make some extra$$.

Had to deal with a rival shipping company on a package they couldn't get straight. 3 days of non stop calling and finally i get it worked out.

With the thing above I needed the package so a guy could pick up my car, I get the package and call and tell him to head down, and his family comes into play and can't make it.

Now normally that would be a big deal right^^ gives me more time to get the car put back together. Welp not this time. Im in the middle of moving and have a car that wont run and it's going to cost me 100$ to get it moved 15 miles away.

Wait theres more! My son has surgery the 29th and I was needing the money before then but the guy is busy with school/work and can't make it down and has already made plans to head to flordia the weekend of the 1st of the year.

O and im not getting a damn thing for x-mas and im driving a damn corsica:cry:

Ok I shared I really needed to talk about it I guess.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I just got arrested, evicted, tranny blow in the DD, and its all up to me to find a new place for me and my faimly to live!!!!!!

mary FUCKING x-max

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Christmas is going fine for me, but it's been hard for some others I know. My fiancee's mom slipped and fell on her knee and broke some bones and stuff. She's been in the hospital twice now because of it over the last few days. She's slowly recovering now. My uncle's mom also recently had to go to the hospital for internal bleeding.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
daledoe said:
I just got arrested, evicted, tranny blow in the DD, and its all up to me to find a new place for me and my faimly to live!!!!!!

mary FUCKING x-max

:( wow that sucks! I thought we were having it bad...

3 months behind on rent due to hubby getting fired for a BS reason, and beings that this area is hard to find a job in, he is still unemployed. Lucky we have an understanding landlord, or we'd be out on our ass 1500 miles away from family or anyone else who really cares about us.

Car blew up almost a month ago, so now there's no way of getting out of this damn town to get a decent job. Hubby filed for unemployment from his former condo maintenance job in Florida, and it was just appealed by his former boss (which is also HIS UNCLE). Nice to be getting sabotaged by your own family for the holidays :icon_evil

Been living off of church pantry food and all that. If it wasn't for church and school donations, my kids would not have been having a Christmas at all this year :(

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Tanya said:
Been living off of church pantry food and all that. If it wasn't for church and school donations, my kids would not have been having a Christmas at all this year :(

We always buy gifts for some of the kids in our area as well, and our church donates alot of gifts to needy families in our area. We live in a poorer than average area, and their are alot of poverty stricken families. I always like buying things for the kids. I hope you guys get everything straightened out and get things going positive for you soon.................lol

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
suprahero said:
I always like buying things for the kids. I hope you guys get everything straightened out and get things going positive for you soon.................lol

You're too cool :)

I've always tried to donate whatever I could, when I could, but it's been a hard past few months. I'm really hoping it gets better soon, or I see us moving back to Florida come tax time, and I do NOT want to go back :icon_mad:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
1_slo_92 said:
Well heres my story.

I work for a shipping company so the least amount of frieght we have ran in the past week was 4 mil. even. Long hard nights just to make some extra$$.

Had to deal with a rival shipping company on a package they couldn't get straight. 3 days of non stop calling and finally i get it worked out.

With the thing above I needed the package so a guy could pick up my car, I get the package and call and tell him to head down, and his family comes into play and can't make it.

Now normally that would be a big deal right^^ gives me more time to get the car put back together. Welp not this time. Im in the middle of moving and have a car that wont run and it's going to cost me 100$ to get it moved 15 miles away.

Wait theres more! My son has surgery the 29th and I was needing the money before then but the guy is busy with school/work and can't make it down and has already made plans to head to flordia the weekend of the 1st of the year.

O and im not getting a damn thing for x-mas and im driving a damn corsica:cry:

Ok I shared I really needed to talk about it I guess.
Well, one suggestion I can make... a simple AAA membership will get your car towed 15 miles for free, and it's not 100s for an AAA membership. :)

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
wow. i was gonna post stuff but now it dosnt seem like such a big deal...

ill say this, "package" is slang around here for coke and its been the topic of much discussion around here recently so while reading your post i kept laughing every time you wrote the word.

1_slo_92

Aug 21, 2006
Hillsboro Ohio
GrimJack said:
Well, one suggestion I can make... a simple AAA membership will get your car towed 15 miles for free, and it's not 100s for an AAA membership. :)

it's supposed to be if you break down. Not tore it down and need it moved, hence the "emergency Roadside assistance"

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
1_slo_92 said:
it's supposed to be if you break down. Not tore it down and need it moved, hence the "emergency Roadside assistance"
They don't seem to care here... I've used it many times just to pull around a hulk with no engine. Or drag a dead car home from the drag track... or pull a non-insured car to the new owner's home, for that matter.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
GrimJack said:
They don't seem to care here... I've used it many times just to pull around a hulk with no engine. Or drag a dead car home from the drag track... or pull a non-insured car to the new owner's home, for that matter.

I was just gonna say, I've used someone ELSE's AAA to pick up one of my parts cars before.. lol

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
ruff here, ,
finally got my girl to come back home to me only to have her leave me again, an go back to AZ so again I am alone for the holidays with only my alocohol,,,,,,

just dont know anymore....

Will

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Hang in there, guys.. last Christmas was terrible for me. I was so angry, depressed and tired of my work situation, I was really ready to kill myself. Things do get better. Hang on, and keep in mind that sometimes things get worse before they get any better. Sometimes you have to crawl through rock bottom before all you can do is see up.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
My only complaint about Christmas is that I'm 1200 miles from any family member and that my car has a flat and a major electrical issue that's disabling it right now. I wish the best to those who are having a hard time and hope that things get much better very soon.