Anyone else having a ruff x-mas?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
honestabe said:
My only complaint about Christmas is that I'm 1200 miles from any family member and that my car has a flat and a major electrical issue that's disabling it right now. I wish the best to those who are having a hard time and hope that things get much better very soon.

Hey, OT, you wouldn't happen to know a Ryan Murphy over there would ya?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
honestabe said:
I'm in Camp Pendleton Tanya, and this base has 50,000 people on it. I don't know Ryan Murphy Tanya, who is he and what does he do?

haha, I figured as much, was just a shot in the dark is all. :)

my brother in law, I dont know his rank or anything (never good with stuff like that)

Anywhos, Merry Christmas :D

coreybear08

Aug 21, 2006
Fort Wayne, IN
everyone is rubbing the fact that im single in my face.....my cell phone is fuckin up....the weather SUCKS so i cant get to fixing the headgasket on my supra that should been done around thanksgiving...my friends grandma died...my 2nd cousin just died...my job cut my hours....and i had some jackass adult tryin to pick a fight with me the other night all over a fuckin retarded ass go kart race at a PUBLIC track!!!

its sucked for me....but i know i dont have it as bad as others and im thankful for that!!

to everyone that is having it alot harder than me, may God be with you!!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I am really sorry to hear about those of you having a bit of a hard slog at this time of year...

Last year was hell for me, and was said before, things get worse before they get better...

I have you all in my thoughts, and hope the festive season brings you at least one little moment of joy :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
LilMissMkIII said:
I have you all in my thoughts, and hope the festive season brings you at least one little moment of joy :)

That is a great gesture, and it should be on a Hallmark somewheres............lol

I hope everyone enjoys the time with their family, and if your not with your families, I hope you have some really great memories to look upon while you're away. God bless all of you.............lol