Another set of Ferraris....

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Parts for my collection of Ferrari parts... At this rate Ill have enough parts to build one.

p391265_1.jpg

p391265_2.jpg

Yeyeye

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
^LOL

I was at a high end car enthusiest store... Yeah. Anyways they are having a German Car show on sunday. I go in a lot. I voulenteer at them a ton, so anyways, I was helping Miugel get a 2007 Porsche 911 Carrera in the store. (its small mind you...) After all said and done, I ask what they were there for.

He said Someone had him order Carbon fiber door sill plates for his 360 modena. So the guy gave em to Miguel. I asked what he was gonna do with em. He said throw em away. You can have them if you want. I was like yes. lol.

My life is one piece at a time.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
HellsLegion said:
^LOL

I was at a high end car enthusiest store... Yeah. Anyways they are having a German Car show on sunday. I go in a lot. I voulenteer at them a ton, so anyways, I was helping Miugel get a 2007 Porsche 911 Carrera in the store. (its small mind you...) After all said and done, I ask what they were there for.

He said Someone had him order Carbon fiber door sill plates for his 360 modena. So the guy gave em to Miguel. I asked what he was gonna do with em. He said throw em away. You can have them if you want. I was like yes. lol.

My life is one piece at a time.
wow. i love you now.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Stefan Erickson? That was months ago. That car was totalled beyond belief + It was never really his. I guess he had it on loan and said he'd never drive it on the street. I think he had either an Austin Martin or a McClaren Mecedez too that got impounded and was said to be stolen.