Another set of Ferraris....

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I vote GTFO.

BIll, I was in LA the day he crashed his F60. My friends dad(who got me into the Peterson Musuems underground, and previously worked for barret jackson) we Drove down there in his Jag and looked at shit. Ferrari accually flew down to LA to retrive the Engine.

His Mercedes Mclaren was also impounded.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
lams car would look decent if it didnt have those side things. and thats a bad pic of the car. Dont flame me for defending it, its just some people are too quick to judge another persons work.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I miss him..............lol... Too bad he hates us all!!!!

I saved a picture of his car for fun. I wish I would have saved the one where he spray painted his whole engine bay chrome/silver...........

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
OneJoeZee said:
It takes about 1 second for me to decide whether a car is ugly or not.
oh no, im not talking about the uglyness factor (not my cup of tea) just peopel tend to flame others for tryign to make something new.

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
CryoSlash said:
Were you even around to actually talk with him? Nope? then i do not think your opinion counts.

Uh... he was a douchebag and his car sucks, end of story.

My main beef with him is that a couple years ago he was trying to say that pics of another car's engine bay were pics of his own car...

...with me in the background of the pic.

Riiiiigggghhhht.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
CryoSlash said:
no, i meant the financial aspect.

the financial aspect between a turbo and NA mk3?

lol. every week some new person comes in here with some beat the fuck up turbo MK3 they bought for some lint and buttons. don't tell me you can't afford a turbo model if you can afford an NA. they're both have cheap entry costs.