about to buy a Mk 4 with some issue

driftboi

Jun 3, 2007
Seattle
Hi guys I was looking at a Supra that was a non turbo then was swap with a turbo 2JZ with a JDM harness. The problem is the ABS and Air bag light stays on due to JDM harness and the RPM Gauge doesn't work due to that problem so the owner installed a shift light. Can this be fix?

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
How did you use the jdm harness??? Isn't it to short do to the wheel being on the wrong side??????????

driftboi

Jun 3, 2007
Seattle
I decided to take this one off my list may give me more hell in the future. i'm going to go take a look at another MK4 with 148,000 miles ish for 14,550 N/A better condition.

supramike7m

92 teal-wn turbo
Jan 29, 2006
prescott, Arizona
damn, your complaining about that? an mkiv with minor issues, thats been na-t for $8600 :aigo: you better get it. but if you dont you better tell me where to get it. :naughty:

SirLoki

Aug 8, 2007
Fullerton
driftboi said:
Hi guys I was looking at a Supra that was a non turbo then was swap with a turbo 2JZ with a JDM harness. The problem is the ABS and Air bag light stays on due to JDM harness and the RPM Gauge doesn't work due to that problem so the owner installed a shift light. Can this be fix?

im guessing the guy never changed the tach to a turbo tach..... thats all you need

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
SirLoki said:
im guessing the guy never changed the tach to a turbo tach..... thats all you need

yeah those problems seem minor the car is a good price i would definitally (and i have!) buy a na supra. i had a SE with the wing and hardtop it was nice.

SirLoki

Aug 8, 2007
Fullerton
tlo86 said:
yeah those problems seem minor the car is a good price i would definitally (and i have!) buy a na supra. i had a SE with the wing and hardtop it was nice.

yup i did too and did the swap, no problems at all :)

driftboi

Jun 3, 2007
Seattle
SirLoki said:
talk to a friend of mine he said the same. But i'm going to take him with me and have him take a look. Then i'll start from there