A Poll...

Has DreamerTheresa PISSED YOU OFF????

• Total voters
Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
swaq said:
It's hard to vote the way you really feel when the poll is not anonymous.

Why's that? You seriously think I'm going to get all butthurt if I know who doesn't like me?

This is merely a convienient way to keep track of my list I run through when I make posts. "Hmm. Okay... so THIS post is going to piss off (insert list of SM handles here)."

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Jul 23, 2006
Luck, Wisconsin
DreamerTheresa said:
This is merely a convienient way to keep track of my list I run through when I make posts. "Hmm. Okay... so THIS post is going to piss off (insert list of SM handles here)."

Does that mean that you post in certain threads just to piss XXX off?

You are naughty, and need to be spanked!

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
DreamerTheresa said:
No. But I know what topics generally piss who off.

I will, however, agree with your naughty statment.

No doubt!:biglaugh: I'll gladly spank the crap outta' ya! (figuratively) of course!
I voted 'peanut butter', but I'm not sure what you guys are talkin' about?:icon_conf :icon_razz I've just been out of circulation for too long!!!:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
:yumyum: ...I thought we were talking about grilled cheese sandwhiches covered in peanut butter.................Now I'm confused................:crazy1:

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
suprahero said:
:yumyum: ...I thought we were talking about grilled cheese sandwhiches covered in peanut butter.................Now I'm confused................:crazy1:

.....ew.

Dude, that's just WRONG.

However, the sammich that Bennigan's makes is tastey, though most would think otherwise.

Ham and cheese sandwich dipped in french toast batter, grilled, then served with raspberry jelly.
Holy crap is it good.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'll have to take your word for it DT......................I'm too chicken shit to try it. Well if someone cooked it, I would definately try it, but I haven't seen any restraunts around here offering that exact combo..................lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Is there nothing that you can't pull up in a matter of seconds?

this just proves that my internet skills are sorely lacking....................:3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
I voted yes for no reason, but now that I see your sig I'm glad I did :icon_razz

There's no accounting for good taste........................:biglaugh:

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
Kai said:
Contains too many banned additives for the most part - and corn syrup. Also, imperial measurements are illegal here. Seriously, there were some fruit & veg market traders that were arrested and treated like drug dealers all for selling things in imperial measurements. While i'm all for completion of the metricisation programme in the UK - thats taking things a little too far.

If i'd been caught with that peanut butter, i'd have actually been fined by HM Revenue and Customs at least £1000 :/

So what is a man willing to pay to have some peanut butter shipped over to the UK? I can always use a little bit of extra cash:)

PS I don't think she has said anything to piss me off, if she did it wasn't really important enough to remember.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
DreamerTheresa said:
Why's that? You seriously think I'm going to get all butthurt if I know who doesn't like me?

I'm just saying you can't take the numbers at face value because it isn't anonymous. In a poll like this I think people are less likely to vote seriously than humorously. Obviously I don't think you're going to get your feelings hurt or you wouldn't have made the poll.

It's kind of a catch 22 if you're trying to make up a list. If you make it anonymous then you don't get any names. However, if you don't then you can't put as much trust in the results.

Maybe I'm overanalyzing... :icon_razz

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
How did you know I like penut butter?

Nothing anybody here does "offends me". If I disagree, no big deal, that is what neg rep is for. Anybody doesn't like me, do it back. Because I can't stand a spineless wimp that backstabs. Come out swinging.

Nice thread.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Nick M said:
Come out swinging.

Nice thread.

Nick;
Something tells me, she'd come out shooting!:bigun2: :runaway: Not swinging!!! LOL!:biglaugh:

I got really pissed at her at first,:icon_mad: but I now see it's just all about her 'twisted' sense of humor!:icon_razz

Besides, she's a Libertarian!:wiggle: