A Poll...

Has DreamerTheresa PISSED YOU OFF????

• Total voters

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Come on DT, you know I was joking. I don't know what ;P means, but I do know the difference between a librarian and a libertarian.................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks. I'll have to check it later. Keeps saying this page can't be displayed or something.

inline6

Whistle>Whine
Sep 22, 2005
SoCal
I should have said yes for the simple fact that she "is a supra god" with a big fat goose egg for her post count.

She became a god w/o even posting any relevant information toward supras and I'm butt hurt. :icon_evil

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
inline6 said:
I should have said yes for the simple fact that she "is a supra god" with a big fat goose egg for her post count.

She became a god w/o even posting any relevant information toward supras and I'm butt hurt. :icon_evil

Actually, I do have a handful of posts in forums other than off-topic.

SupraCentral and I just think it's hilarious to watch you people get all butthurt over my rep and lack of posts, so we reset my postcount back to zero every time I post outside of here. :)

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
And before you ask, less than 25% of her rep comes from me. It's all from other users.

inline6

Whistle>Whine
Sep 22, 2005
SoCal
Supracentral said:
And before you ask, less than 25% of her rep comes from me. It's all from other users.

Just joking around. I saw her posts in a non OT thread the other day and her count was still 0 so I figured she had connections.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Johnny Dangerously said:
have u pissed me off? hrm..ill let u know when i care about what you ever have to say.

Heh. It appears you cared enough to reply...

LOL!

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
Since this thread has turned into a food discussion, I think it comes down to something pretty simple....

Women should be in the kitchen cooking us all the food being discussed here. Agreed? :biglaugh: