A Poll...

Has DreamerTheresa PISSED YOU OFF????

• Total voters

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
DreamerTheresa said:
Dude, I've been craving one of those.

I like mine drenched in butter to grill it. Nurm.

I had one for breakfast...with bacon too
Except with a butter substitute...This isn't the south, we don't cook with pounds of butter and shit. Although wow...When I was in TN, I think it was the best cooking I EVER had :biglaugh:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Actually, quite the opposite, you've made me laugh several times. I can't force myself to take anything you've posted (that I've read, anyhow) seriously enough to get vaguely grumbly, never mind pissed off.

dallas

previously 89jdm7m
Oct 23, 2006
VA Beach
i think i figured it out...

the reason i enjoy peanut butter so much is emotionally tied in w/ driving the supra :)

explination - running breather filters on the valve covers makes the inside of your car smell strongly of peanut butter :).... yes, you should try it some time :biglaugh:

dallas

previously 89jdm7m
Oct 23, 2006
VA Beach
very much... makes me hungry... no joke... it was doin that shit this mornin w/ the windows up... makes my stomach growl, lol

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Kai said:
I got into American Style PB&J over summer. It's still illegal here, so i had to get a friend to smuggle it over through customs. I felt really...'criminal' :D

i'm still trying to figure out why it's illegal across the pond....

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Contains too many banned additives for the most part - and corn syrup. Also, imperial measurements are illegal here. Seriously, there were some fruit & veg market traders that were arrested and treated like drug dealers all for selling things in imperial measurements. While i'm all for completion of the metricisation programme in the UK - thats taking things a little too far.

If i'd been caught with that peanut butter, i'd have actually been fined by HM Revenue and Customs at least £1000 :/

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
Kai said:
Contains too many banned additives for the most part - and corn syrup. Also, imperial measurements are illegal here. Seriously, there were some fruit & veg market traders that were arrested and treated like drug dealers all for selling things in imperial measurements. While i'm all for completion of the metricisation programme in the UK - thats taking things a little too far.

If i'd been caught with that peanut butter, i'd have actually been fined by HM Revenue and Customs at least £1000 :/
wow... just wow