A moment of silence.....

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
I think we should donate him another perfect body mkiii supra i saw one for 1100 but could even be talked down lower since he was rear ended the most important parts are good and just transfer them to the other chassie like i am doing because of a crazy driver running me off the road also.

59blane

Lovin' Life
Apr 20, 2006
Beautiful Elk Grove, California
Wow!! That was pretty shocking to read that! I was a member of SOGI a long time before finding you guys here, and was a regular at CygnusX1. I remember thinking how cool it was for someone to go to all the trouble he did to offer all that info for free. I'm truly sorry for his loss... really sucks. It would be like losing a member of the family. Last year I was rear-ended in my Jetta by someone who was talking on their cell phone. The Jetta... no big deal. My Supra... that would really be hard to take.

Anyway, to anyone who knows him personally, tell him I'm sorry for his loss and thank you for CygnusX1.

Bruce

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
wow i'm so sorry this happened

at first i read the "R.I.P" and then saw "cygnus" and instantly felt like shit thinking he got killed. thankfully read it quick enough to figure out what really happened, and i'm glad he's ok.

I agree with the idea of donating to fund another car for him. i can understand if he doesnt want anything to do with a supra every again, but there are decent prices out there, and i'm sure there are many many people on SM, SF, and users of his site to contribute enough to be substancial. if you seriously think about it, everyone that has viewed the site has saved at least 50 bux from buying an actual copy of the manual, and then saved more from being able to properly repair their supra because of his great contribution.

so in a sence, it should be done. im not sure that people should be obliged to donate, but i really think it would be nice....

what does everybody think?

RIP supra... and feel better soon Mike.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
:sigh: :nono: what a shame. that car was mint. most importantly, i'm glad he's ok.

-shaeff

C

cnewingham

Damn Larry, the news sucks but at least Mike is alright and will recover. Too bad he has decided to move on yet very understanding.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
DreamerTheresa said:
Some Poor Schmuck: God, it was awful; I came home today, and someone broke in and raped my daughter.

Alex91Mk3: DOOD! CAN WE SEE PIX OF TEH BRUISES?!!!1!1!11!1??

....:icon_conf ( i get your point dont worry )