7M Rebuild *56k* eat sandwich

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
No they're upgraded rods and pistons, they may already have some forged good bolts I'll check them. I'll have to recheck I remeber a 63 inducer right now and I forget the other I'll try to get it and put it up, anyway is this a turbo worth rebuilding, I can get it rebuilt for $350-400 worth it?

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

PARTS ARRIVE MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
UPDATE: Crank and flywheel have been balaced, waiting on a harmonic balancer all gaskets, seals, bearing etc. are here, sending out turbo to be rebuilt tomorrow been a little slow lately. Pics tomorrow.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Turns out I'm not gonna rebuild it, guy who know turbos said it will be fine
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Been doing some cleaning
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Overnight parts from Japan.......or at the local Toyota
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Crank check
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Some of the intake manifold I was polished
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Wtf upside down btw if anyone knows what cam gears those are LMK
sm_photo_missing.jpg

New mm
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sump check
sm_photo_missing.jpg

More to come.......

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
update: everything is here turbo is rebuilt (more pics tomorrow) the beast shoould awaken tomorrow possibly a small shitty video clip?

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
If I didn't say people are helping me with my car BUT unfortunatly the person who helped take it apart the most was fired (due to his crack addiction) and now we are slowing trying to figure what goes where so it was not done today:icon_mad: . I have a few wires in the back and the starter wire to deal with and the turbo, intercooler piping, and full exhaust to do which is the easy part but I also have to mess with the wiring with the boost controller and tt which I didn't take apart either but hopefully it will be done tomorrow anyways a productive day here are the pics.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Yeah we were going to but can't get ahold of him, we just need him for a couple wires if he doesn't show up we'll figure it out though. But I really think we can finish it up tomorrow.