7M Rebuild *56k* eat sandwich

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
CAR IS DONE AND READY TO ROCK. I drove it except for the fact it was wet and from what I can tell it could be fast but I think it was spinning a lot so. But the finished pics tomorrow and possibly a small video from a shitty camera. Thanks for all the help and viewing!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Well before it rained I took it out for a drive with my tuner (brother) and it started running a little lean so we unplugged the boost controller to keep it down and I'm getting a hookup foe the ems so I can tune this thing its poppin like crazy and WayyyyyYYYYYYYY out of tune so I'll get those results and see whats happenin if this rain freakin stops!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
HellsLegion said:
Woo! Nice build!

Thank you appreciate it, haven't been getting many comments on it I thought it would be a more popular build with all the pictures and updates maybe they need video convincing. :icon_razz

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
high psi 1jz said:
Thank you appreciate it, haven't been getting many comments on it I thought it would be a more popular build with all the pictures and updates maybe they need video convincing. :icon_razz
Nobody likes Red cars:biglaugh: NO tuning in the rain!!

Take youre time, dont go lean, I started at 12psi and worked up.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
tookwik4u89 said:
Nobody likes Red cars:biglaugh: NO tuning in the rain!!

Take youre time, dont go lean, I started at 12psi and worked up.

Yeah its on 10psi since I unplugged the bc but I'm taking my time I'm not gonna go try and blow something up even though I have a habit of breaking things...........miata clutch........626 t 5 speed trans.....overheated beater chevy celebrity.......lol

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
If I didn't mention I got to hear my bov for the first time since I got the car and I knew it was old-skool but it was (told by brother) an old skool greddy type s, ha actually I recall it sadly from the 1st F&F movie in the green eclipse lol.