2JZ mkIII from WV!

Mal

Jan 16, 2012
West Virginia
What's up?? I just got this car from my buddy Brian (Siksol), he just posted in intro thread with all the cars specs and some pics, but ill be sure to update with better pics. Brian was looking for something a little different and we kinda struck a deal. ;) I love supra's and have always wanted an mkIII and plan to stay for awhile! the car is in good hands!

but, if you missed his thread it is a stock 2jz GTE with an ebay single (BOOOOOO!) and a cheap FMIC setup, AUTO, and a GReddy emanage setup. i dont plan to stay with the emanage but i might test it out to see what all it can do until i get all the e-gay parts off. The car still is only pushing 8 PSI, and after a little bit of an upgrade to the wastegate, Turbo, BOV, and some tuning, ill turn it up. I still need to get a feel for these motors to see what amount of HP stock fuel system can handle before needing to upgrade to a dual in tank or an aftermarket setup with bigger injectors and a fuel rail. Any ways, thanks for having me! Hopefully ill be more of a help than a nuissance in the community!

p1794717_1.jpg

p1794717_2.jpg

p1794717_3.jpg

p1794717_4.jpg

Last edited:

cash

Dec 11, 2011
charleston
woo supras in wv! need to get mine rolling again.. need to do the r154 swap and make your mk3 a manual. its a good looking ride i like it

Mal

Jan 16, 2012
West Virginia
lol yupp. sorry i never responded to your PM on motorsports cash, i dont really have extra money to buy that trans right now.

cash

Dec 11, 2011
charleston
Understand that.hey found me a dope parts car with alot of mods and jdm engine ;) arranging to get a trailer and going to pick it up.its on!

Mal

Jan 16, 2012
West Virginia
Whenever you get it holler at me, ill try to send you my number the wvms. I gotta hook up my iacv this weekend and a few other things. We might get Erics mk4 running this weekend :) I'm try ing to decide what turbo to buy. It's between an hx40 or an hx35 or a precision turbo.

cash

Dec 11, 2011
charleston
^ that picture!!! Haha, he'll yeah I. Want check it out sometime.and I def am trying to see Eric's I've know him fr a while now we used to have supra talk years ago lol