2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Sorry guys. Is not intentional. I did pick the car up today!!!! Is home!!!! :naughty:

It took longer then expected because the windshield installer changed the installation date. The front windshield got installed this Thursday. I got brand new TOYOTA moldings for it. You can see the difference compared to the old ones. Worth the money!

Anyways, sucks that I didn't have the trailer here :nono:. I paid $95 for a tow truck :icon_mad:, but it was worth it though. The guy did more then I asked for (and I'm very picky). He did everything with so much care. Will definitely be calling him again if I ever need another tow.

I do have pics, but don't have the camera with me :nono:
I promise I'll post some tomorrow night :evil2:

Miguel.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
trydrew - I'll try. Let's see if the wallet can keep up :nono:

vas85 - thanks

cdrusupra - I'll let you know once I look at the receipts at home. I do get 15% discount on TOYOTA parts, no shipping. :naughty:

This time around, I only got the molding for the front windshield. I am getting the entire set though. The old ones WILL NOT match the new ones, even if I got them painted. They are nice!!! :love:

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Discounts are always good. :icon_bigg

I started adding up how much the moulding around all the windows would be and I had to stop because it was getting so expensive. I don't just want to paint my old mouldings. I want brand new shiny ones.

Are you going to insulate the cabin with any sound deadener?

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
85? said:
Really nice build, I am also in the process of building a twin turbo kit although it will be on a 1J. I plan on using 2 2871Rs though.

Cool. Do you have build thread yet? What are you expecting to get out the two 2871Rs? It looks like they are each rated for 450hp.

Okay guys...Update time. As promised, here are some pictures of the car. Obviously, the car is not assembled. Also, once I assemble the exterior, the car is going back for a final buff. Currently, the car is dusty. I tried to take good pics but :nono: Once the car is assembled, I have this guy that's going to take professional pictures of the car for me :naughty:

Here we are, getting ready to go.
IMG_3114_SMALL.jpg

This is at home on the driveway. The car is full of dust at this point.
IMG_3115_SMALL.jpg

Engine bay. Baby sleeping inside the garage now.
IMG_3121_SMALL.jpg

IMG_3122_SMALL.jpg

IMG_3124_SMALL.jpg

RH quarter panel
IMG_3134_SMALL.jpg

RH Door.
IMG_3138_SMALL.jpg

LH quarter panel. Picture came out a bit blurry.
IMG_3145_SMALL.jpg

IMG_3155_SMALL.jpg

That's all for now. I can say that it will take longer to put it back together then I anticipated. I will be quite busy with other things...unfortunately :nono:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
trydrew - I don't know. I told the guy I wanted the paint to be weather resistent like a brick, I guess he misunderstood and painted some sinder blocks on it. ;)

BSG - We all have our special little thing. ;)

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
thanks guys. What's insane is the amount of work and care that have to go into it now. I'm not sure what I would do if I scratch it putting back together.

Talking about scratches, what do you guys recommend for cleaning dust off black cars?? I currently have microfiber cloth. Is there something better?