2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
the way a car should be done. Thats hott-I can only imagine the satisfaction when its completed. I wish I did my color change that way-yours seems like its going to be flawless!

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Thanks for the comments. I really want it to be very very clean. I currently have a dilemma because my front nose (where the toyota logo goes) is in perfect shape, but on the edges where it meets the fenders is hanging down a bit. I've seen this a lot. I hate to have to spend $373 on a new front nose when mine is perfect except for that, but I think I'll do it anyways because I want it to look perfect. I figured if I bought the front bumper brand new, I might as well buy the nose new too. Waaaaaay cheaper to do a body kit, but I wanted the stock look with the lip, so its ok I guess.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Here's another photochop guys, indigo ink blue, chrome molding trim, and HREs 545. I have also added this one to the first page so you can compare all of them side by side and post your comments.

badassmkiiibluehre545.jpg

Last edited:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Update - got the spoiler few days ago. Also got the lip from Shine Auto Project (thanks guys). Also got a few finishing touches done on the car.

Took it in for paint yesterday. Spent like an hour talking to the guy about what I wanted done and how. There are a few things I'm having shaved. Also there's tons of holes that will be covered in the engine bay. I'm very excited to see the results. This guy is really good and I told him how I wanted the paint to look. I think the bill reflects the job. They are taking off the rest of the parts I didn't take off, including the subframes. I'll be getting some parts powder coated in the mean time.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this.

I'll post some picstures later on today or tomorrow as I have to make them smaller in photoshop.

Also, got some hats done. They have the toyota logo with lettering at the bottom that say Supraholics.com, which will be my website. I've had the domain for over two years now and I'm still not done with the website. lol. I'll post some pics later.

Last edited:

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Great Job!!!! Im glad to see the project is goin at a nice pace for you. BTW those HRE's look sexxy on that photchop. IMO even better than the Equips. What ShineAuto lip did you get?

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
As promised, here are the pics:

IMG_2589_SMALL.jpg

I didn't take a picture of the spoiler, but is just a stock spoiler.

Getting the trailer ready.
IMG_2601_SMALL.jpg

IMG_2602_SMALL.jpg

IMG_2603_SMALL.jpg

Car at the shop.

IMG_2606_SMALL.jpg

IMG_2609_SMALL.jpg

IMG_2610_SMALL.jpg

I decided to get a new OEM nose because the one on the car wasn't lining up perfectly. So, that's on the way. My friend calls me crazy because I spent more on OEM parts for the front then a whole body kit is worth. Oh well, I want this car to be stock looking but ultra clean.

Last edited:

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
New England maybe?

I'm definately watching this one. Intrested to see how this is gonna turn out! Keep up the good work.