2008 Mk3 Supra Calendar

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Thanks Tanya. I'll work on it. Got an idea! ;)

And I'll take your advice with a head-on shot, Jay, even though I'm at an obvious disadvantage with my car being red and all... :D

Last edited:

SupraBlur

Nov 16, 2006
Hollywood, CA
Tanya said:
SupraBlur,

LOVE ALL OF THEM, very beautiful car!! I would definitely like to see your sig pic in full res as well, also post up your full name, cars year, turbo or n/a, targa or hardtop (even though I can see the targa/hardtop part for myself, it is just easier if you post it so I can copy and paste, lol)

Thanks for the comments; here is the sig pic in full res:

http://ray.dollete.com/images/mysupra/workwork1.jpg

Info:
Ray Dollete
1992 Turbo Targa

Thanks!

-Ray

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
tanya sent you emails of redone pics not sure if you got them i canresdend them if you didn't here is a taster lol
ist worthy :0)
p758175_1.jpg

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Tanya said:
crisp,

I still need you to send me a re-shoot of your sig pic there! It is amazing but the format is just wrong, I can't get it to fit on the calendar page without the car getting cut off bigtime

Ahhhh.... my apologies!:icon_surp

I have been out of touch... and I shoot "tight" with "wide" alot... so not much frame to work with. Even my 35mm negs often lose my composition... DOH!!!:nono:

Boy, don't know if I have ANY that will frame well and worthy... so rather than send a bunch... here's a few more, mainly from the day it was "clean" and light was good for saturation...

p758409_1.jpg

p758409_2.jpg

p758409_3.jpg

p758409_4.jpg

p758409_5.jpg

p758409_6.jpg

p758409_7.jpg

...sorry... those are mostly the same low/3qtr type view... I'm still digging around... but...

Are any of those potentially usable?

(I included "frame intrusion" shots as well... since sometimes, not showing ALL the car can work... don't know, perhaps not what you need for the calendar... There they are, anyway.)

Thank you,

-crisp

SupraBlur

Nov 16, 2006
Hollywood, CA
Tanya said:
Damn, I just now copied it into photoshop, and now I see it is an icorrect picture format... meaning it is too wide and not tall enough for me to crop correctly for the calendar...

will get back to others later...

Ok, yeah let me know if any of the others will work, otherwise I can try to take a few more.

-Ray

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Okay Tanya, I stopped by my favorite cemetery today and I'm posting a few of my favorites. :) If you like one I can send hi res. All I have to say is that light is my enemy. Anyway, what say you to these?

Gone! Emails instead, Tanya. ;)

Last edited:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
One thing I have to say guys is

please... stop... posting the pics here, LOL.

I really want you guys to SEND me the emails so no one gets to see them before the calendar comes out... you're taking all the surprise away :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Tanya said:

I really want you guys to SEND me the emails so no one gets to see them before the calendar comes out... you're taking all the surprise away :)

OH what a party pooper. I can't be in it and I can't even see the pictures until I purchase one. You are truly a demon...........:biglaugh:

This calendar is going to be sweet................:love:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
OH what a party pooper. I can't be in it and I can't even see the pictures until I purchase one. You are truly a demon...........:biglaugh:

This calendar is going to be sweet................:love:

LMAO

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Those are beautiful.................:love:

Not that I agree with her, but it is her show and Tanya asked me to remind you of this post...........:biglaugh:
Tanya said:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
BlackMKIII said:
:icon_bigg Any updates?

Sorry, no updates yet. I have a bunch of emails I have not opened yet because I've been busy with other things. I'm trying to take this a little slower/calmer than last year so I don't get frustrated so easily and want to give up, lol. I already went through the girls calendar failing, so yeah.

We still have time, I'll update this again when I have a chance (soon)

roadrunner77

Sep 27, 2007
france
if it's not too late i have send 3 picture in hight definition

this pictures (in low resolution in this thread but in hight in my email )

i don't know if this pictures can be accepted and if you like?